07 GT500 for sale

chuckstang

Established Member
Price reduction

asking $33,000
Like I said, new tires, new fluids, new brakes! Just detailed. Needs nothing at all.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
hey I have 28k cash, let me know thanks.

In another thread you said you had 30k cash. In this one you say you have 28k cash. STOP LOWBALLING EVERYONE! It wont get you anywhere.

If you only have that kind of money to spend, you might as well buy a Terminator, and put another $5-10k in a saving account.

Chuck your car is awesome, i hope you decide to keep it.

chuckstang

Established Member
In another thread you said you had 30k cash. In this one you say you have 28k cash. STOP LOWBALLING EVERYONE! It wont get you anywhere.

If you only have that kind of money to spend, you might as well buy a Terminator, and put another $5-10k in a saving account.

Chuck your car is awesome, i hope you decide to keep it.

Thanks Chris.

I figured it was spam because I have gotten many emails for that exact amount of 28k and all say either cash or can wire the money on Monday :dw:

ShelbyJK500

Established Member
Just curious...why'd Ford rebuild the tranny when they did the clutch TSB?? Did it need it? I wouldn't think they would do a rebuild for good measure! LOVE the Shelby btw...GLWS

chuckstang

Established Member
The trannies were rebuilt as part of the TSB early on even if they did not need it, mine did not need it but had it done for good measure and it keeps the original tranny so it is numbers matching. Ford did alter the TSB eventually though because it was costing them too much and not all of the Trannies really needed to be rebuilt but I feel fortunate because the rebuild included a beefier input shaft and a few other upgrades I believe. If you do a search in the different GT500 sections you will find all the info. The TSB was altered several times, I have the latest and final TSB done for the clutch/flywheel/tranny.

You can rip through every gear without any hesitation or grinding like some have going into 2nd gear with the newer cars.

For anyone not able to see the car in person, I can take video to illustrate and what not. It is going to be 50+ here in Boston this weekend soo... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread