07 Mustang TVS2300 vs 10 Camaro TVS2300

ExpatMedic

Slowpoke
Established Member
A couple races between my 07 Mustang w/ TVS2300 (for sale) and my friends 2010 SS, also with a TVS2300, long tubes, and meth.

[youtube_browser]JwHBGrQcXeo[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]id8Wz47BbpE[/youtube_browser]

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Nice runs I just don't see how it made 575sae when 3vs have trouble making that with make effort setups with 2.3s on pump.

Last edited by a moderator:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Nice! I thought the Camaro would run better on the top end, strong car. 575rwhp on the stock bottom end is pretty crazy.

ExpatMedic

Slowpoke
Established Member
As mentioned above, 575rwhp SAE is a whole lot less power when you are a mile high. I've built/tuned the car for elevation. I have a pulley/tune for ABQ and pulley/tune for sea level.

CF's in ABQ are generally at least 1.20 and DA's are 7000ft+, which means a 575rwhp SAE car turns into less than 480rwhp uncorrected.

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
that whine is sexy as hell. Nice kill.

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
The first time I saw this video I laughed. A 281 cubic inch 4.6L supercharged V8 took out a 6.2L supercharged V8.

Then I thought about how bad I destroyed supercharged 3V Mustangs with the GT500....and made the conclusion. GAWD that Camaro is a turd!

Last edited:

ExpatMedic

Slowpoke
Established Member
Generally, I don't have problems with most GT500's...at least until they have bigger blowers. This mustang runs about the same as the 07 generation GT500's with upper/lower pulleys and bolt ons.

Last edited:

C6Z06427

Established Member
your car is fast , but that camaro with those mods should have done way better than that. His shit is a lemon

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
As mentioned above, 575rwhp SAE is a whole lot less power when you are a mile high. I've built/tuned the car for elevation. I have a pulley/tune for ABQ and pulley/tune for sea level.

CF's in ABQ are generally at least 1.20 and DA's are 7000ft+, which means a 575rwhp SAE car turns into less than 480rwhp uncorrected.

makes sense.

REPCobra10

Established Member
I'm very surprised how well the 3V GT did against the Camaro, to be honest. I definitely was expecting the Camaro to bitch-slap the GT, being that they are both TVS-blown. I was wrong...:shrug:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
your car is fast , but that camaro with those mods should have done way better than that. His shit is a lemon

nah not really. Add a TVS + intercooler to a Camaro and it tips 4000lbs+

The GM camp has been bolstering about "power to weight" for a decade now. It's time to realize the argument continues to hold to true with the fat piece of shit Camaros.

A 3 valve GT is a 3500lb car, yes, that is the same difference between a Corvette and Mustang.

Users who are viewing this thread