Status
Not open for further replies.

mr2cam

Established Member
Looks like a ripoff of the lightning..

Gutz

Established Member
Hey what's up?
New to the site. I have a 2007 Tundra 5.7L RC/SB. I don't wanna talk sh!t here or anything like that. I just wanna get an opinion on the new Tundras from a person who doesn't own one. So, what do you think? Any of you raced a RC/SB SC'd one? Thanks for your input......

BTW, I used to own a 2003 Lightning before it was stolen and totaled. I loved that truck but decided to move on.....

Last edited:

s|ck

Established Member
Hey what's up?
New to the site. I have a 2007 Tundra 5.07L RC/SB. I don't wanna talk sh!t here or anything like that. I just wanna get an opinion on the new Tundras from a person who doesn't own one. So, what do you think? Any of you raced a RC/SB SC'd one? Thanks for your input......

Ugly and TuRDS :pop:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I'd buy the hell out of it. I test drove a Tacoma last summer it is was by far the nicest truck I've driven in a very long time. Very, VERY well built. I'd be first in line for this one if I could afford it at the time.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Hey what's up?
New to the site. I have a 2007 Tundra 5.7L RC/SB. I don't wanna talk sh!t here or anything like that. I just wanna get an opinion on the new Tundras from a person who doesn't own one. So, what do you think? Any of you raced a RC/SB SC'd one? Thanks for your input......

BTW, I used to own a 2003 Lightning before it was stolen and totaled. I loved that truck but decided to move on.....

I like it. I would consider buying it. I don't like the interior so much. I also like the SRT Cherokee very much too. Either way, I'm debt free and would like to keep it that way for a little while.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Hey what's up?

Start a new thread in Road Side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread