08 Gt500 Super Snake

zex-srt10

Established Member
Thinking about selling my Gt500 Super Snake in March when i come home for leave. The car is going to be in the shop for the next few months because it is getting the bottom end built. I dont know the miles on it right now. I will let it go for 80k.

Mods are listed by the pictures.
ChrisA GT500 Super-Snake - a set on Flickr

Here is just a nice Pic.

Texas Mile Gallery Archives

You can also email me at [email protected] with question. Thanks

Last edited:

Captain Beyond

Established Member
Thinking about selling my Gt500 Super Snake in March when i come home for leave. The car is going to be in the shop for the next few months because it is getting the bottom end built. I dont know the miles on it right now. I will let it go for 80k.

Mods are listed by the pictures.
ChrisA GT500 Super-Snake - a set on Flickr

Here is just a nice Pic.

Texas Mile Gallery Archives

You can also email me at [email protected] with question. Thanks

Awesome Snake :rockon:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Bro are you like an F'n General or something???? How the heck do you afford those beasts on a millitary salary :lol:
Well deserved either way bro, thanks for your service and good luck with the sale. The Z06 is just insane!

zex-srt10

Established Member
Bro are you like an F'n General or something???? How the heck do you afford those beasts on a millitary salary :lol:
Well deserved either way bro, thanks for your service and good luck with the sale. The Z06 is just insane!

Thanks bro, this is what i have after 3 tours in Iraq in the Army, and 2 years as a contractor. And the biggest thing that helps me have these car is because i am still single. The only thing that kills me is that i dont get to drive them that much.

Graves

Established Member
Good luck with the sale.

I was down at Ft. Huachuca for training in late 2004, early '05. Nice scenery.

zex-srt10

Established Member
This is everything that is going into the motor build, over 12k in Parts and labor. Will still sell the car for 80k. But i will part with the car as it sits for 70k OBO.

Labor, design, blueprint, machine Ford Modular GT 500
Oliver 5.4 Ford Modular Billet connecting rods
Diamond/L&M Piston 5.4
Total Seal AP Rings Modular Ford
ARP 2000 head studs 256-4201
Cometic MLS head gaskets (2) (price approximate)
Main & Rod bearing H series
Balance V-8, Internal
FORD GT CAMS
Valve job and labor
Valve springs, Hi-Performance
Manley titanium Valve spring retainers
Ferrea super alloy exhaust valves
Ferrea super alloy intake valves
ARP Main Studs
Misc. gaskets, seals, hardware

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Thanks bro, this is what i have after 3 tours in Iraq in the Army, and 2 years as a contractor. And the biggest thing that helps me have these car is because i am still single. The only thing that kills me is that i dont get to drive them that much.

Well deserved my friend, thank you for what you do. I thought really hard about doing the contractor role as well, I'm a training officer and SWAT operator here in the states, but I'm not single and the short term gain would be far out weighed by the long term loss in what I'd be sacrificing here to do it (in terms of my career).

Either way bro, you stay safe over there and good luck with everything!:beer:

Venom550

Established Member
Hey Chris, its Jonathan, Chief of Tech from the Mile. I cant believe your selling that beautiful car. I will vouch for this car, it is absolutly amazing. If I had the money I would buy it in a heart beat. Good Luck with the sale.

Last edited:

zex-srt10

Established Member
Hey Chris, its Jonathan, Chief of Tech from the Mile. I cant believe your selling that beautiful car. I will vouch for this car, it is absolutly amazing. If I had the money I would buy it in a heart beat. Good Luck with the sale.

Whats up Jonathan, i really hate to sell it as well. I just spend so much time away from it. I hate how that car sits for years at a time. After the motor get built i should be able to make it to the Oct Mile event. I will also be trying to bring a 1500Hp Supra. We will see.

Nukem1040

Established Member
Mother of GOD!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
I dream of owning 1 one day. I have another 10 years before retirement, then get my military contract job, then i can buy this one. At least its a goal right? lol.
Stay safe over here and good luck with the sale.

Last edited:

brainpa

Established Member
Nice cars.

So...you are on "leave"? And I note ohhh, what, $200,000 in two cars?

Curious as to what you soon to be on "leave" from?

Thank you for your service and dedication....

Users who are viewing this thread