'08 SuperSnake 725hp 304miles.

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
Such a badass car. You figure for 80k Ford could have at least put a decent paint job on it.

WillyB93

Established Member
I wouldn't think so either, at least you get to drive whatever you want. I have always wanted to do that

WillyB93

Established Member
?? don't know about that I think you would try to find a way to trade me out of it!! I am sure you have something that I would enjoy though!

WillyB93

Established Member
Mine has 22k miles, bone stock, and the black interior no sunroof. I am sure you will find one before too long. Just have to keep your eyes open. I am watching for you also.

twinvipers

YOU LOST,DON'T BE A BITCH
Established Member
Mine has 22k miles, bone stock, and the black interior no sunroof. I am sure you will find one before too long. Just have to keep your eyes open. I am watching for you also.

Thanks brother

what do you think a PERFECT,Documented 5k mile one is worth?

WillyB93

Established Member
I would say 20k plus, really just depends how fast the owner wants to get rid of it. I do believe options make a little difference also, do you have a lead on one yet?

WillyB93

Established Member
That's what the guy I was talking about was wanting for his also, they are going to be hard to come buy for a "bargain" these days. I know if I was going to sell my car it would be a little shy of 20k.

chevybutcher

Established Member
Do you take body organs on trade? Kidney,testical?....I trade my liver but doubt that has any value with all my boozin...LOL!!!!:rolling:

WillyB93

Established Member
I will just say finding cars like him and I have or looking at aren't going to be cheap!!

Users who are viewing this thread