09 Mustang Details Emerge

TEABG

Banned
ON D BIT said:
cool!:D

and believe me both gm and ford engineers have been hard at work making sure all thier new cars will pass 09 epa testing and beyond. it should be fun, 09 gt500 vs 09 camaro ss! are you ready?:lol: :-D :rockon: :beer:

Shitt I have been saving my lunch $ since the 5th grade for the Whipple that will be going on my Shelby when I purchase mine next year.

bubbrubb

TEABG said:
Rumor has it that the Blue Devil was axed due to they could not get the power to the ground. Is this true?
they just arn't calling it that anymore...

it will have a 6.2L supercharged v8 good for 600+hp and will have further weight reduction.

ON D BIT, quoted you for a reason. I didn't mean that the shelby cobra wasn't = to GT500. that is blatanty obvious. I meant that TEABG didn't refer to the GT500 being certified in 02, but rather the 03/04 cobras being certified then. Take the time to read what people have written and everything might make alot more sense.:read:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
JETSOLVER said:
As for the Camaro, I think it was the dealers who might have put paid to a bad design. The Camaro/Firebird came out first and Ford happened to be almost ready when they did. The Mod COBRA was designed in 96 to hammer the Camaro Z28 as an old think design. GM countered with the SS. And the Terminator was just that, designed to pound the Camaro out of existance. Which it did. GM had nothing to play with at that point. I recall seeing an 02 Camaro SS ragtop with the pace car stuff for, get this, $65k CAN! Even with the jokes about the exchange , the Chevy guys puked. I can't see them not learning a few lessons along the way.

i dont understand the first 2 sentences. paid to a bad design? camaro firebird came out after the 65 mustang but this is not what you meant correct?

you are dead on in the rest of your statement. what people forget is that even nice mid size suv's are selling for 40k +. hell the new wrangler is up near 30k. you cant find a decent size anything for 20k anymore. just saying a 10k price jump in ten years is not uncommon in todays autimotive market. what did the 99 z28 and mustang gt sell for msrp?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
VelociTT said:
I meant that TEABG didn't refer to the GT500 being certified in 02, but rather the 03/04 cobras being certified then. Take the time to read what people have written and everything might make alot more sense.:read:

hence this statement,

i knew what he meant, but was not sure why he brought it up.

i understood both of you. i tried to be a smartass. no good at that either!:(

TEABG

Banned
2dr Convertible Base $22,125
2dr Convertible Z28 $27,450
2dr Coupe Base $16,625
2dr Coupe Z28 $20,470

TEABG

Banned
2007 Ford Mustang
MSRP: $19,250 - $31,630

Invoice Price: $17,916 - $29,057
Expert Rating: 8.5 out of 10

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
TEABG said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :uh oh: :uh oh: :uh oh:

i know, i know same price.:lol:

you can tell i never priced one out before. i knew the ss were more than the gt's and i knew the trans am were more than the gt's, so i assumed incorrectly.

i was born in glendale and live in valencia for a little while.

TEABG

Banned
ON D BIT said:
i know, i know same price.:lol:

you can tell i never priced one out before. i knew the ss were more than the gt's and i knew the trans am were more than the gt's, so i assumed incorrectly.

i was born in glendale and live in valencia for a little while.

Hacienda Heights myself. Glendale you are a SOCAL person. You miss In-N-Out Burger ?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
TEABG said:
Hacienda Heights myself. Glendale you are a SOCAL person. You miss In-N-Out Burger ?

:lol: born in glendale in 75. live 20 minutes north of there in velencia(santa clarita, magic mountain) until i believe 79. first taste of in n out was mid 90's in nor cal.

the place i do remember is the smokehouse in burbank near one of the studios. great restaurant/bar.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread