#1 cause of Coyote withdraw

Justin81

Established Member
cb050cd9-1d09-4fce-b6bc-4cb0964cd27f.jpg

Anyone else in this terrible situations. It's been weeks since I have seen the car and months since I drove it.

'14 Shelby

Established Member
With ya on that dude! Mines been away since Thanksgiving. Next week should be all sun. A nice rain shower to get rid of the salt would be great

Tron84

Damn Newb
Established Member
I'm getting so damn anxious to get mine out too. It's been since sometime in November. But on the plus side when we do get to finally get em out it give you such a rush again. It's great! Looks like starting tomorrow it is going to warm up, just need a quick rain and we're ready to go!

Just_A_GT

Established Member
It's torture. Mines been under a car cover since the weekend after Thanksgiving. I'm hoping a few more weeks and it'll finally get rolled out of the garage.

mitchster

Established Member
Yesterday it got up to 29 degrees!!! Started car and let it run for 20 minutes. Now it is back down to 8 degrees!!!! Mitch

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
We just got hammered with more snow yesterday and last night. I haven't drove mine since Nov. I'm definitely ready to get her out and back on the road. Should only be 2-3 weeks now!

SVT Rob

Established Member
Mine sits in the garage, tucked away in the corner. I have been able to drive it, we've had a few nice days, I think I'm averaging once a month since I parked it in Nov. Next week is supposed to be in the mid-50's all week, so I'm going to try and get a little seat time.

SUPERCHRGDJOHN

Established Member
Mine is sitting in the garage , I have spent two grand on parts in the past 2 weeks . All installed just waiting on a nice day .

Been raining /snowing for 3 weeks here in N.C . Saturday is supposed to be nice but its my daughters 1st birthday and the wife works 7p-7a Saturday also .

Last edited:

FIVEHOE

Established Member
move to arizona and you can feed your addiction year round!

I barely even know what snow is

Nuar

Established Member
Maaaan, i feel your pain. My car has been in storage since the beginning of November... I can't wait to take it back out, but all i've seen lately is snow in the forecast... damn roads are covered in that ice melt solution... and by ice melt i mean... "eat the shit out of anything metal that drives over the road surface" solution... :-( I need to friggin move!

BrianH87

Established Member
I'm with all of you. I pulled mine out of the garage once since November just to fire it up for a while. I have some goodies waiting to go on as soon as the weather allows. At this rate, 30 degrees is going to be like 80.

Speedwagon

Established Member
I'm with all of you. I pulled mine out of the garage once since November just to fire it up for a while. I have some goodies waiting to go on as soon as the weather allows. At this rate, 30 degrees is going to be like 80.

I hear ya bud... Same boat... Ugh!!

Users who are viewing this thread