1 less Cobra Vert in the World

stangaholic280

Established Member
Who cares about the car. It can be replaced. Lives can't. Whether or not speed (or alcohol) was involved doesn't help the families and loved ones of these two injured persons. Especially the girl. I do hope they both make it and that lessons were learned. I most certainly feel sympathy for them, regardless of the circumstances leading up to the crash. Circumstances that none of us know at this point. Just saying!

I agree with ya Bob. Life is definitely the most important factor. By no means to I wish ill will on anyone. I do however have no tolerance to drinking and driving. :nono: I've seen and read about too many innocent people that have been hurt or killed by drunk drivers. Everyone has a choice...and if you choose to get trashed and drive...well, you deserve to have your Cobra smashed up.

But since they haven't said there was alcohol, let's just assume their wasn't and it was just a bad run of luck. Either way I hope both of them recover fully. :)

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
FML!!! I would go crazy if this happened to me. Not just cause my sweet ass car is now garbage but i really hurt the other love of my life :nonono:

God Bless those two

myponyjose

Established Member
That sucks!! It looks like mine...

cob007-1-1.jpg

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
thats terrible. i hope they are ok. i know the car doesnt mean anything in those situations but still sucks to see it smashed up. if alcohol was involved, hopefully they recover and a good lesson learned

Bizness

Someone Stole My title
Established Member
small update:

Mustang jumps curb, hits wall

Driver and passenger treated for serious injuries

Pair seriously injured in single vehicle crash. Toronto firefighters and paramedics remove a man from a car following a single-vehicle crash on Finch Avenue just east of Keele Street just after midnight Thursday. The male driver of the vehicle and a female passenger both had to be extricated from the Mustang Cobra and were taken to Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre with serious injuries.

Two people were seriously hurt in a single-car crash on Finch Avenue east of Keele Street early Thursday.
Police said an eastbound Ford Mustang convertible mounted the curb, rotated clockwise and struck a retaining wall around 12:20 a.m.

The 25-year-old male driver and the 28-year-old female passenger were extracted from the car by firefighters.

"They were both taken to hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries," said Const. Hugh Smith of the traffic services unit. "Charges are pending. They (police) are looking into possible speed as being a factor."

Eastbound Finch was closed for more than six hours as police investigated. Witnesses to the collision should call traffic services at 416-808-1900. .

sc98cbra

Established Member
Look at the rear tires. No wonder he lost control. Shouldn't buy cheap-o tires for something with this much power. Atleast, shouldn't buy cheap-o tires and do stupid stuff with them.

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
I have Nitto 555s on mine and it won't hook either. I spun the wheels making a right turn yesterday, and I wasn't even in boost.

These cars when they are modded are nothing to screw around with. I'm a little nervous about letting my wife drive it because she isn't used to the power.

Users who are viewing this thread