1 less Cobra Vert in the World

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
wow, glad they survived. i like how they called it a "Shelby Mustang"

stangposse

Established Member
OUCH!!!!!!! Looks like he spun out and hit that wall that lips out. Another inch or two and he'd be dead!! How unfortunate that they actually hit in the one spot that is not flush with the rest of the wall.

Laffs

Drop-da-top
Established Member
Like I said on the Toronto board, that car was for sale on the trader last year at the end of the year. I remember it well.

Wonder if this is a new owner just getting used to the power of the car. Sad really.

SVT543of2003

Established Member
OUCH!!!!!!! Looks like he spun out and hit that wall that lips out. Another inch or two and he'd be dead!! How unfortunate that they actually hit in the one spot that is not flush with the rest of the wall.

We dont' know for sure how they are making out just yet. The owner's g/f apparently has a serious head injury and since the brain will swell for 24-48 hours after, she's not out of the woods yet. Just really stomach turning at this point. I drive that road often, but not in my termie.

I don't know the owner, but have seen the car a couple times on the street.

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Damn that suckss..i hope there ok

That is the weirdest way that car landed to its almost like he did a 90degree turn right into the wall??

stangaholic280

Established Member
Police say speed was certainly a factor and alcohol has not been ruled out.?

If it was just an accident than they def have my sympathies.

However; if they were drinking and driving then I have no sympathy for them. Speeding is one thing, but DUI is just plain stupid and thoughtless...they could've hit someone else and history will tell you...probably survived and killed some or all of the people they hit.

wjk

Established Member
This is just as bad as when I see a smashed muscle car.. I understand accidents happen, but that makes mad! 1 less 2004 Oxford White.

Did anyone else notice the front bumper appears to be in perfect condition?

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Who cares about the car. It can be replaced. Lives can't. Whether or not speed (or alcohol) was involved doesn't help the families and loved ones of these two injured persons. Especially the girl. I do hope they both make it and that lessons were learned. I most certainly feel sympathy for them, regardless of the circumstances leading up to the crash. Circumstances that none of us know at this point. Just saying!

Users who are viewing this thread