1 month later - (2016 Mustang GT)

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Hey bruh, a little something to keep those annoying asshole Virginia cops off your ass. :poke:

#fronttagticketsareforpublicsafety

http://ccmustangbrackets.com/product/2015-mustang-bracket/

Ya. On the list. Although I had a few pass by me yesterday on 295 to 1 and they must have had better things to do.

I didn't see anything about the PP GT but the splitter/belly pan is different than the non PP GT's. I wonder if it will mount correctly. I will shoot an email I guess.

Last edited:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Craig, the owner of that company will work with you if he doesn't. He is down in Chesapeake area. Nice guy.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Sucks to hear about the accident with the bumper, car is coming along nice though. Have you had any thoughts towards tunes?

I'm looking into Craig's license plate bracket also, FISHTAIL has one on his Guard GT and it looks like a quality piece. He said the adhesive is really, really strong so make sure its set right the first time.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Sucks to hear about the accident with the bumper, car is coming along nice though. Have you had any thoughts towards tunes?

I'm looking into Craig's license plate bracket also, FISHTAIL has one on his Guard GT and it looks like a quality piece. He said the adhesive is really, really strong so make sure its set right the first time.

Not really looking to tune it. That's the main reason I got out of my WRX. I was tired of always messing and worry about tunes, parts breaking and getting warranty coverage. I don't go to the track and I'm not a street racer so I am honestly very please with this car as is for power. It's AS quick as my WRX was. I just wanted a nice cruising car to go to shows and mountain drives occasionally. My plan was to get it looking the way I wanted it then just take the mod money and toss it into a savings until I pay the car off. Then I wouldn't mind doing a stage II blower.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Not really looking to tune it. That's the main reason I got out of my WRX. I was tired of always messing and worry about tunes, parts breaking and getting warranty coverage. I don't go to the track and I'm not a street racer so I am honestly very please with this car as is for power. It's AS quick as my WRX was. I just wanted a nice cruising car to go to shows and mountain drives occasionally. My plan was to get it looking the way I wanted it then just take the mod money and toss it into a savings until I pay the car off. Then I wouldn't mind doing a stage II blower.

This is why I'm sticking the just doing my h-pipe, axle backs and FF tune. I am just looking for a mild ride at this point. I've had about as wild as you can get before now. I may do an intake just for aesthetics in the future, but that is about it besides some chassis stiffening, bushings, springs, etc. Then maybe a whipple and a build bottom end .... ah who am I kidding?

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member

This is why I'm sticking the just doing my h-pipe, axle backs and FF tune. I am just looking for a mild ride at this point. I've had about as wild as you can get before now. I may do an intake just for aesthetics in the future, but that is about it besides some chassis stiffening, bushings, springs, etc. Then maybe a whipple and a build bottom end .... ah who am I kidding?

Sounds like we've all got the same idea. Eventually I'd like to do a catback, MGW, intake and lower the car slightly. That 2.9 whipple is very tempting for when the warranty is up though.

I'm still half tempted on that ford racing power pack, I think I'll have to see how it works out for others before I make a decision.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Arent whipple kits 7/8k? Might as well go single turbo. I just checked Whipple's site and EDP, not even close! Go EDP single turbo!!!

bigdave03svt

Established Member
liking the mods Rich! get some headers and TUNE it!!! its worth it, they're like different cars after :-D

we need to line up and ill show you :coolman::cool man:

once you're lowered we need to meet up for a photoshoot

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Hey bruh, a little something to keep those annoying asshole Virginia cops off your ass. :poke:

#fronttagticketsareforpublicsafety

http://ccmustangbrackets.com/product/2015-mustang-bracket/

Have his bracket on my car so I don't get pulled and hassled for my straight pipes and all the other "not quite legal" stuff on the car. Although up here they are pretty lenient on just about everything as long as you aren't driving like an asshole. Great product though.

I also like to piss off the GM boys coming and going. :D
BBB30C37-1F6E-4F82-83F3-9B40E88AD20C_zpszgx949hj.jpg

OP - car looks great. If/when they release an S550 GT500 I'll be very tempted, depending on the power plant and suspension.

Last edited:

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Damn you don't mess around dude. Great choice in wheels, I think the Sportlines will complete the look.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
liking the mods Rich! get some headers and TUNE it!!! its worth it, they're like different cars after :-D

we need to line up and ill show you :coolman::cool man:

once you're lowered we need to meet up for a photoshoot
I have MAK cat deletes in my trunk lol... But I got them for friend today. And we definitely need to get together for some pictures soon. Bringing my earplugs tho.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

myke hunt

Feugo
Established Member
Tune for sure. Especially FF if you have E85. I gained ~6mph in my A6 from a tune and roughly a second.

Do an oil separator. I have a mint upr unit I'd sell you for a good price.

Users who are viewing this thread