#1 Selling Sports Car in the World

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
" A sports car (or sportscar) is a small, usually two seater, two door automobile designed for spirited performance and nimble handling.[2][3] According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary "
" sports car
or sport car
noun
a small, high-powered automobile with long, low lines, usually seating two persons. "
" Word forms: sports cars
countable noun
A sports car is a low, fast car, usually with room for only two people.
COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary. Copyright © HarperCollins Publishers "

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
" A sports car (or sportscar) is a small, usually two seater, two door automobile designed for spirited performance and nimble handling.[2][3] According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary "
" sports car
or sport car
noun
a small, high-powered automobile with long, low lines, usually seating two persons. "
" Word forms: sports cars
countable noun
A sports car is a low, fast car, usually with room for only two people.
COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary. Copyright © HarperCollins Publishers "
This word "usually" seems to confuse you?

MG0h3

Established Member
se·dan
səˈdan/
noun
  1. 1.
    historical
    an enclosed chair for conveying one person, carried between horizontal poles by two or more porters.
  2. 2.
    NORTH AMERICAN
    an enclosed automobile for four or more people, having two or four doors.

Maybe we can go with 2 door sports sedan...o_O

Never_Enough

Established Member
Better be prepared to be compared to sports cars then. No more hiding behind the "pony car" designation. I think they're up to it.

It's a nice feather in their cap though.
Really? So the S550 can out perform cars like the C7 stock vs stock? lol

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
When you look at what a 400+hp car costs from European makers, the Mustang comes in as a great value. Watch U-Tube videos from Europe on how they like their new Mustangs.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I don't care what Ford wants to call it, I really don't, but the same guys approving it as a sports car better not cry wolf when it's compared to a real sports car (Corvette, Viper, GT, etc.). I don't care what some definition on the internet says, we all know what we used to call sports car and exotics. Lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't care what Ford wants to call it, I really don't, but the same guys approving it as a sports car better not cry wolf when it's compared to a real sports car (Corvette, Viper, GT, etc.). I don't care what some definition on the internet says, we all know what we used to call sports car and exotics. Lol
This! If they chose the "sports car" label to enhance their numbers, then, yes, Ford had better be prepared to have the car rightfully compared to the true sport cars from other manufacturers. Which won't bode well for the Mustang. IMO none of the changes made to the present platform make it a true sports car.

Users who are viewing this thread