10.97 With Stock Trans, Rear and Shifter!!!!

F8LBITE

4xPerformanceParts
Established Member
Made the run today at MIR a 10.97 @ 122.56 car hooked up great 6.94 @ 97.33 1/8/// I'll try to get the video up. As soon as my buddy gets it to me.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Powershifting, SWEET! It sounds like you and I are the only ones out there with the stock shifters. I powershift as well and have never missed a gear or had any problems. I really can't imagine having a shorter throw on the shifter as it's a pretty long reach already in stock form!

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
awesome run man. Great job. I tell you, it simply amazes me every single day Im on here hearing about some crazy time slip

trey193

Established Member
F8L, are U running the JLP ram air, if so what have you seen out of it at the track, debating on getting one I know chill seemed to pickup with it, I know JOhnny says to pull the headlight at the track for big gains but what about on the street, we do a lot of street racing around here, was there a noticeable difference with the kit on the street up top with retaining the headlight and all>>???

F8LBITE

4xPerformanceParts
Established Member
MOD LIST: (no secrets here)
Suspension:Completly stock excluding the front sway bar and stock wheels w/ 315 35R 17 BFG Drag Radials/Full interior
Exhaust: BBK Longtubes:2 1/2" Off Road H-pipe:3"Flowmaster Catback
Engine: Bolt-ons
2.80 JLP Upper/6lb Metco Lower/Billetflow 90mm Idler (yes there is still belt slip)
Twin 65mm BBK TB/Ported Stock inlet (by me) {I guess the BBK does work good }
Meziere Electric Pump
JLP Ram Air System
JLP Tuned Diablosport Chip
94 Octane Sunoco PUMP GAS!!!!!!!
SPEC Stage 3 Clutch/ Stock shifter and Gears

I just got a new tune today and it felt great can't wait for sunday.
I'm surprised more people aren't interested in my run? I'm pretty sure noone else has done it with the stock drivetrain without Nitrous.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
I very interested, it's just that I will be the luckiest man alive to ever see 11's here at 6300 ft elevation. Just jealousy, but awesome run, I like my stock shifter too!

Users who are viewing this thread