SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Sold!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
1674320995430.jpeg

FJohnny

Established Member

"FOR SALE: 10 Mile Original Running Mustang Emblem"​

Only 10 miles and in running condition? $400 sounds like a bargain.

Those other ones that seemed cheaper might not even start.

4JDM

Established Member
Didn't get full asking price but got close enough to it. Good luck the all the ladies that have the old reproductions or the original ones of some salvaged car. Put them up for sale and with similar pictures make your money. Thanks for you time. Cheers

Dusten

Established Member
Didn't get full asking price but got close enough to it. Good luck the all the ladies that have the old reproductions or the original ones of some salvaged car. Put them up for sale and with similar pictures make your money. Thanks for you time. Cheers

I have one off my 94 in my toolbox. Think I'll give it a polish and throw it away.

4JDM

Established Member
If you didn't care you wouldn't reply pumpkin
I love this sht man! Why would I not. I just made money. You hater rather run your mouth than be happy. Just wait till the seats get posted. You will see how many people will be jumping through hoops to buy them.

LS WUT

Established Member
I love this sht man! Why would I not. I just made money. You hater rather run your mouth than be happy. Just wait till the seats get posted. You will see how many people will be jumping through hoops to buy them.
Are you parting one out with 10 miles? :eek:

Dusten

Established Member

Hater?

I could give a **** who you are trying to convince that you sold that thing too.

Good luck selling your seats!

4JDM

Established Member
No! This car had 2800 miles. Taking off all the aftermarket parts and selling them. The car has a local buyer but the only thing he didn't care for was the emblem which the original car's owner took off and kept in a very nice box. So I put it up for sale. Thought about keeping it for my comp orange, but I like the cobra more.

Last edited:

4JDM

Established Member
WTF is going on here? OP has a horse, and is selling it for $400? Someone actually spent that? lol
I have my original, and I'll let it go for $1K.
Let us know if you sell it for 1K. I will take the horse off my Satin Silver for that amount.

Users who are viewing this thread