10 year wedding anniversary ideas

SlySy

My son watches My Little Pony???wtf
Established Member
also I would skip mexico right now....they are drugging people and crime is pretty bad

Especially if you're white, they are assaulting and robbing white folks right now over Trump cracking down on immigration, they feel they are entitled to crash our border and take advantage of our system.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I went with mine to San Francisco not long ago. We walked the entire city the first day. We then took the rent car and went to Yosemite and also drove the coast and checked out the Redwood trees. We came upon some nice little towns and had dinner. It was a good time and a little bit out of the box from the norm.

nxhappy

Established Member
I went with mine to San Francisco not long ago. We walked the entire city the first day. We then took the rent car and went to Yosemite and also drove the coast and checked out the Redwood trees. We came upon some nice little towns and had dinner. It was a good time and a little bit out of the box from the norm.
SFO is just meh to me. Very expensive and lots of faggots. LAX is too ****ing crowded. One of my fav cities would have to be San Diego. Much cleaner and not as crowded. Yosemite is amazing if you are into photography/nature. OP if coming to CA goto San Diego. You can rent a car and travel up PCH 1

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Take the Canadian train across the Rockies to Vancouver. October is incredible with the fall colors coming on. Might be too late to book for this year, though.

spectreman

Established Member
Fall is a beautiful time to go see the leaves change in various parts of the country. If you want to drive, I'd suggest Brevard, NC, waterfall capital of the US. If you'd like that northeastern touch, head to Vermont. A touch cooler but nothing like fall in VT.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
We are celebrating our 10th as well, Congrats! We aren't island people so we went to Maine. Did the coast, stayed in Bar Harbor then drove through the Northern Woods on the Golden Road.

jaxbusa

Established Member
We are celebrating our 10th as well, Congrats! We aren't island people so we went to Maine. Did the coast, stayed in Bar Harbor then drove through the Northern Woods on the Golden Road.

I rode a motorcycle up to the northeast a few years ago with a friend. It was absolutely amazing. We checked out Boston, rode through the White Mountains to Mt. Washington and rode around Acadia National Park. Epic trip.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

usafimj

Established Member
Don't do the typical Vegas or Caribbean cruise idea. Thats the go to answer for single and married. Everyone does that so why not have a different story to tell other gamble/shows/sites or sit at the beach getting drunk. Think outside the box. Have you thought about one of those Alaskan train rides or something outdoors. I've been living in Germany since 2011 and we went to the Canary Islands a few years ago and we had a blast. If Europe peaks your interests check out WOW airlines. Their prices are super cheap. Europe can be done reasonably cheap if done right.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
We went to hawaii. Hit all the major islands, but if we ever go back if will be to maui only.
Why only Maui? I am going to Hawaii next month. I have been before but only to Oahu. I am thinking of doing either Oahu and Kauai OR Oahu and Maui this time.

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
Really only because it was the nicest. Oahu to darn crowded. If you do not mind staying in Waikiki, a tourist trap and not driving it is okay. Only went there for Pearl. Hawaii the big island was not what I expected. No as tropical as the others but does have volcanoes national park. Kauai was damp and overcast the time we were there but since it gets so much rain that was to be expected. We like Maui the best even if Oprah lives there. We stayed away from the airport so it was more laid back. Anyway if we go back it would be there.

nxhappy

Established Member
skip Oahu, way too ****ing crowded nowadays. Maui is excellent, but also getting more crowded. Next time I will be going to Kauai. I hear it's much more low key and relaxing. As I get older I want to skip the party scene LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread