100 octane

ditchsnake

Established Member
There is a lot of threads on pump gas. What kind of boost and timming is safe on 100 octane. I never run pump gas in my car. I'm presently running 19#'s on a 3.4 and 17 timming. I ran a return style fuel system with dual intank walbros so I have plenty of fuel. Even though my tune is mild I still make 649hp and 619 tq. It just never seems to be enough!

KILRSVT

Established Member
i have a stock eaton with a 2.8 thinking of doing a race gas tune on 100 or 110 still deciding....got a similar question as well.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
There is a lot of threads on pump gas. What kind of boost and timming is safe on 100 octane. I never run pump gas in my car. I'm presently running 19#'s on a 3.4 and 17 timming. I ran a return style fuel system with dual intank walbros so I have plenty of fuel. Even though my tune is mild I still make 649hp and 619 tq. It just never seems to be enough!

those are some great numbers for what you have

Mystic03

Established Member
i have a stock eaton with a 2.8 thinking of doing a race gas tune on 100 or 110 still deciding....got a similar question as well.

i just got a tune from rick@amazon for a 110 oct tune race gas just gives you the option of running more timing which equals more power

Users who are viewing this thread