1002rwhp DSG TT 03 Cobra

insanity

Established Member
polk, wht are the issues in this car ? in other words whats needed to be done to get her in a new perfect condition cuz she is new considering the low miles on her , body and engine speaking

shhak

Established Member
For 30k POLK5295 should be able to kick you in the balls and hammer your wife/girlfriend for a week without question. 30k is a steal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe so, but they sold a sweet 03 with a built motor and twins on ebay a while back for $22k. Besides, I know what mr polk gave for the car...;-)

polk5295

Established Member
Maybe so, but they sold a sweet 03 with a built motor and twins on ebay a while back for $22k. Besides, I know what mr polk gave for the car...;-)

LOL what I gave for the car and what I have in the car at this point are two way different numbers. We all know it takes a bunch of money to get a car from barely running to 1000rwhp. I am def. losing a bunch of money at 30k but that is the name of the game.

Andy

polk5295

Established Member
For 30k POLK5295 should be able to kick you in the balls and hammer your wife/girlfriend for a week without question. 30k is a steal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I am up for negotiations depending what your wife/girlfriend looks like but I not into the hammering of the balls ::thumbsup:

shhak

Established Member
LOL I am up for negotiations depending what your wife/girlfriend looks like but I not into the hammering of the balls ::thumbsup:

Well, I've been off work for several months, there's never nothing on TV, and I get bored easily, so she's pregnant again:banana: You can borrow my sister though:poke: I can't really afford another car right now anyway, but it is a nice car...:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread