100mm metco dual bearing idler

black98ws6

Established Member
I would not buy from this guy. We had a trade worked out(diff, idler, and lower pulley) for the seats that he has for sale. He asked me to send the differential before he could send the seats and I did. He promised the seats would go out. Now it has been several weeks, he doesnt answer the phone, return texts, blocked me on facebook.

His problem was that the seats ended up costing more to ship then what he thought so he was backing out of the deal. I offered for him to buy the differential at my cost and move on but he doesnt believe that is my cost. I offered to send him the reciept. Reguardless, we had a trade worked out and not a purchase. I even offered to drive and meet him on the seats.

Last edited:

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I would not buy from this guy. We had a trade worked out(diff, idler, and lower pulley) for the seats that he has for sale. He asked me to send the differential before he could send the seats and I did. He promised the seats would go out. Now it has been several weeks, he doesnt answer the phone, return texts, blocked me on facebook.

His problem was that the seats ended up costing more to ship then what he thought so he was backing out of the deal. I offered for him to buy the differential at my cost and move on but he doesnt believe that is my cost. I offered to send him the reciept. Reguardless, we had a trade worked out and not a purchase. I even offered to drive and meet him on the seats.

Just sounds like for whatever reason it "Just didnt happen"

So you get on a guys FS thread and ....do this? Man thats kinda messed up

And btw Black98ws6.....GTFOH your on here complaining yet your Trader Feedback is at like 87%....

Sorry OP maybe start a new FS thread, with pics this time lol

Last edited:

black98ws6

Established Member
Just sounds like for whatever reason it "Just didnt happen"

What I'm getting it the deal never went through and maybe you are a bit upset. That is NOT a reason to bash a guys for sale thread.....period!

If he took your money, or owed you something then ya, but your OUT OF LINE bashing this guys FS Thread....

He has the differential, the biggest chunk of the trade, and I have nothing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread