10th anniv. Cobra

tgasTT

Established Member
How special are the 10th Anniv. Cobra's compared to the "regular" Cobra's in terms of collectability/worth down the road? I have an oppurtunity to buy a low mileage (6930 kms) for a good price up here in Canada. I know I shouldn't buy one in terms of future worth but just curious to know your thoughts, as I am just a newbie looking to get into owning a terminator.

stvdman

Established Member
Well, I look at it as a "special edition" of a special edition. 2003 Ann's made for 2003, pretty cool IMHO. With that being said, down the line they probably will be deemed "more collectable", how much more...dont know, only time will tell.

As far as value, they seem to hold the original additional cost of the pkg verse a non-anny.

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
stvdman said:
Well, I look at it as a "special edition" of a special edition. 2003 Ann's made for 2003, pretty cool IMHO. With that being said, down the line they probably will be deemed "more collectable", how much more...dont know, only time will tell.

As far as value, they seem to hold the original additional cost of the pkg verse a non-anny.
x2

nxstang said:
It's Red Inserts on the seats,Red Calipers,Wheels,steering wheel,shifter bag,e-brake and the SVT badge is different.I Love Mine.
I ADDED SOME STUFF TO YOUR POST :beer: i love mine too 955 of 2003 & all anniv`s were built last of 03

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
i would take any terminator but i found mine for a good deal and it happen to be a 10th anniv. i actually didnt like the wheels at the beggining but i like it alot now...kinda stands out i guess. mine was 1732 out of 2003

Last edited:

stvdman

Established Member
HandoZiZle said:
i would take any terminator but i found mine for a good deal and it happen to be a 10th anniv. i actually didnt like the wheels at the beggining but i like it alot now...kinda stands out i guess. mine was 1732 out of 2003

Our cars headed down the line at the same time, probably came off on same day...only minutes apart.....

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
I love my interior personally of 10th Anniversary edition. Here are added features to the Anniversary Edition.

The 10th Anniversary Edition is mechanically the same as the standard 2003 Cobra. Trim changes were:
Carbon fiber weave inserts on the shift boot, E-brake handle and steering wheel
10th anniversary SVT badging on the trunk and both front floor mats
Red and black leather seating
Red door inserts
Red painted brake calipers
Multi-spoke anthracite wheels with polished lip.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Only time will tell whether a special model will be more collectible than, for example, a rare color like the Mystichrome (only 515 coupes and 495 convertibles). But IMO any special model should become more collectible down the road, assuming it is 100% to factory specs or restored to factory specs. Modified 10th Anniversary models may or may not be as desireable. Only time will tell. If modified now, I would certainly save ANY 10th Anniversary specific option on the car, including the wheels.

Captain Beyond

Established Member
Stock, low mileage 10th Anniversary & Mystichrome models will always bring a premium. :coolman:
I agree with stvdman that "it's a special edition of a special edition". :thumbsup:

Last edited:

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
kinda off topic but cobrabob, i cant find the 10th annivesary id tag on the website. should i just leave a note with the paypal saying that i want a 10th anniv id instead of the regular one? or did the guy stop carrying them?

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
I loved my 10th, I think the wheels and interior alone just looks wise is so much more appealing to me. I specifically went out looking for an 03 black 10th anniversary coupe....and that's what I got.

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
HandoZiZle said:
kinda off topic but cobrabob, i cant find the 10th annivesary id tag on the website. should i just leave a note with the paypal saying that i want a 10th anniv id instead of the regular one? or did the guy stop carrying them?
no cause i got one from him :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
HandoZiZle said:
I believe you can still order them. I would email Gary Loat and double-check before you pay with PayPal. It's up to you. Or pay and make the request in the comments section of PayPal. http://stangshiftergaskets.com/IDTagOrderPage.htm

firemedic

EH!
Established Member
tgasTT said:
How special are the 10th Anniv. Cobra's compared to the "regular" Cobra's in terms of collectability/worth down the road? I have an oppurtunity to buy a low mileage (6930 kms) for a good price up here in Canada. I know I shouldn't buy one in terms of future worth but just curious to know your thoughts, as I am just a newbie looking to get into owning a terminator.

Buy it, NOW!

What coast are you on? Drop me a PM

Users who are viewing this thread