10th Anniversary COBRA Wheel

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
I am selling (only 1) 10th Anniversary COBRA wheel. I am selling it because my g/f drove the car & lighlty brushed a curb with it. The scuff on the very outer lip covers just over a quarter of the wheel. I pretty sure that most of it could be compunded out... It is in a box & ready to be shipped.

I am selling the 1 scratched COBRA wheel for $55
(buyer pays shipping) ;-)

here are a few picts of it (you can see some of the red paint from the curb) :nonono: ~

~here is what it might look like on your COBRA or Mustang~

:beer:

Last edited:

SkipBuxton

Established Member
Is the center section of the wheel scratched also? - it looks like it is just around the center cap. I might be interested.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
BrianSVT said:
Is the center section of the wheel scratched also? - it looks like it is just around the center cap. I might be interested.

Hey Brian. The center section of the wheel is not scratched in any way. This wheel exept for the minor (outer lip curb rash that is "shown in red") is in excellent condition. If you buff the lip out it will look just like new. It is just a reflection that makes that center cap area look a little worn. But it is not in any way. If I can answer any more questions please let me know! I want to get this wheel out of my garage & on its way to someone who can use it. :beer:

Last edited:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Hey Scott (sm1993svtblk) I have sent you 2 pm's with all the info you need. Let me know if you got them when you get a chance. Thanks man! :beer:

:rollseyes

Last edited:

SkipBuxton

Established Member
Kevin - my zip is 64601 -- I may be working another deal - but please figure the shipping because I know where I can get one more anny wheel. Thanks

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
BrianSVT said:
Kevin - my zip is 64601 -- I may be working another deal - but please figure the shipping because I know where I can get one more anny wheel. Thanks

Hi Brain. Thanks for the relpy. I just checked on the shipping & Fed-Ex ground is $22. That was the cheapest I could find. Let me know what you think & if you still want the wheel. As you now the wheels are about $200 brand new so I am not trying to make any profit. I just need the space in my gaarge. This wheel had less that 3K on it so overall it is flawless. Talk to you soon I hope. ;-)

SkipBuxton

Established Member
Kevin - I have not forgot about you - I am still trying to get a deal on another wheel. I am going to Vegas early tomorrow and wont be back until Monday. I will try to get something worked on the other wheel next week. If you get a deal before that - sell it and I understand. Thanks, Brian

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
BrianSVT said:
Kevin - I have not forgot about you - I am still trying to get a deal on another wheel. I am going to Vegas early tomorrow and wont be back until Monday. I will try to get something worked on the other wheel next week. If you get a deal before that - sell it and I understand. Thanks, Brian

Let me know how things went on Monday or Tuesday. If you still want my wheel there is a chance it might be here still. ;-)

gotwood

Established Member
Hey Kevin. No, I still havent found the other wheel yet. I have decided if I cant find it soon, I am going to buy a new one. I have decided to have all four wheels powder coated black after the back two wheels are widened to 10.5. See ya later. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread