10th Anniversary Differences...

Rotarded

Brap
Established Member
CobraBob said:
The 10th Anniversary Edition is mechanically the same as the standard 2003 Cobra. Trim changes were:
Carbon fiber weave inserts on the shift boot, E-brake handle and steering wheel
10th anniversary SVT badging on the trunk and both front floor mats
Red and black leather seating
Red door inserts
Red painted brake calipers
Multi-spoke anthracite wheels with polished lip.

Copied from CobraBob FAQ page.

divided

Established Member
It has red painted calipers, red seat inserts, red interior accents, and different rims.

stvdman

Established Member
All of which makes them MUCH faster mod for mod!

Kidding. The only part of the package I could do w.o would be the door panel inserts. Getting to ba A LOT of red inside the car.

Although I checked out an 07 Sheldby GT500 with IUP, it had red inserts in the seats and I think the 03 red seat are much better.

All in all the biggest benefit to the 10th Ann package is it is a special edition of a limited edition.

Also, 2003 of them made in 2003!

VeryTALONted

Established Member
Thanks alot guys!!

and true after seeing the door inserts..... ricey......

Is that part of the door easily replacable with it black counterpart?

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
^ I think it looks great in my opinion. Everyone compliments the inside of my car. But everyone has different taste. Anyway I'm glad I got an Anniversary Edition.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
^ I think it looks great in my opinion. Everyone compliments the inside of my car. But everyone has different taste. Anyway I'm glad I got an Anniversary Edition.

I love my red door inserts too and I am a conservative guy :shrug:. It breaks up the black that is on the door.

Last edited:

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member

+1 I agree! I bought my black coupe because I liked the black/red of the 10th Anniversary Cobra's and I liked the anthracite spoked rims. I had looked at '03 Cobra's before and was not impressed with the early satin finished rims (before the chrome was available) 55,000 miles later I still love the car! :coolman:.

Black10thSVT

Established Member
+1 I agree! I bought my black coupe because I liked the black/red of the 10th Anniversary Cobra's and I liked the anthracite spoked rims. I had looked at '03 Cobra's before and was not impressed with the early satin finished rims (before the chrome was available) 55,000 miles later I still love the car! :coolman:.[/QUOTE

++1

Captain Beyond

Established Member
All of which makes them MUCH faster mod for mod!

Kidding. The only part of the package I could do w.o would be the door panel inserts. Getting to ba A LOT of red inside the car.

Although I checked out an 07 Sheldby GT500 with IUP, it had red inserts in the seats and I think the 03 red seat are much better.

All in all the biggest benefit to the 10th Ann package is it is a special edition of a limited edition.

Also, 2003 of them made in 2003!

+1 :thumbsup:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The 10th Anniversary package is actually nice looking IMO. Not everyone likes it of course, but then again not everyone likes the interior of the Mystichrome Terminator. Before you decide you don't like the 10th Anniversary interior, you should find one that you can look at. If you like everything but the door panels, you could replace them with the standard Terminator panels, but then you wouldn't have a complete 10th Anniversary package. JMO.

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
I dont know why anyone would ever buy a 10th all the red and and carbon fiber looking stuff on the inside. Gees what would one be thinking if he bought one of those cars!

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I dont know why anyone would ever buy a 10th all the red and and carbon fiber looking stuff on the inside. Gees what would one be thinking if he bought one of those cars!

OMG, you're right, I am converting mine to a standard Cobra and selling it tomorrow.

;-)

Users who are viewing this thread