10th Anniversary for Rolex Raffle for Autism Treatment Center!

jason427

Established Member
Ill post this each year as long as you all will allow me to!
As some of you know Autism treatment/research is particularly important to my family. I donate a NEW Rolex to Benefit The Scott Center for Autism Treatment here in Melbourne, FL with 100% of the money raised going to families with children who get treatment at The Scott Center. This money will help families get services that would not normally be able to afford it. You can go right to the Scott Center site to buy tickets on-line. Last year with the help of my Forum buddy's we sold approximately 900 tickets! This raffle is limited to 1500 tickets however the last FOUR years in a row we have not made it to 1000 tickets sold. Even if we don't sell all the tickets (as was the case last FOUR years) the watch will still be raffled off! There is a shorter amount of time to sell this year so all tickets will most likely not be sold. These are pretty good odds and you would be supporting a WORTHWHILE cause and you might just win a new Rolex Stainless GMT II, my personal favorite Rolex! Valued at $8450.00

http://payments.thescottcenter.org/eoh/

10_anniversary_rolex_raffle_zpszfvcyief.jpg

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Ill post this each year as long as you all will allow me to!
As some of you know Autism treatment/research is particularly important to my family. I donate a NEW Rolex to Benefit The Scott Center for Autism Treatment here in Melbourne, FL with 100% of the money raised going to families with children who get treatment at The Scott Center. This money will help families get services that would not normally be able to afford it. You can go right to the Scott Center site to buy tickets on-line. Last year with the help of my Forum buddy's we sold approximately 900 tickets! This raffle is limited to 1500 tickets however the last FOUR years in a row we have not made it to 1000 tickets sold. Even if we don't sell all the tickets (as was the case last FOUR years) the watch will still be raffled off! There is a shorter amount of time to sell this year so all tickets will most likely not be sold. These are pretty good odds and you would be supporting a WORTHWHILE cause and you might just win a new Rolex Stainless GMT II, my personal favorite Rolex! Valued at $8450.00

http://payments.thescottcenter.org/eoh/

View attachment 1452154
Know where I can sell my rolex? It is 11613 or something like that.

My oldest boy is autistic, before we had this level of understanding. Main streaming him in school was the best fight I was ever in and that includes my 32 year military career as a green beret.

Sent from my hairy pimpled buttocks using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jason427

Established Member
Know where I can sell my rolex? It is 11613 or something like that.

My oldest boy is autistic, before we had this level of understanding. Main streaming him in school was the best fight I was ever in and that includes my 32 year military career as a green beret.

Very easy watch to sell. Email me [email protected]
Thanks for your service!
Jason

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
no commercial
just shoot me an email and I can email back with some info to help you out.
Thanks,
Jason
Jason pics sent.

Here is my oldest boy Alexander. In high school kids really tormented him. They even threw urine balloons at him on the bus. My heart really gets crushed by the cruelty of others. But then the kindess of most really does prevail, we just do not hear about it until philanthropists like yourself stand up. Thanks.

He is with my two youngest.
b10875f93865e40b5713c9d4f1e16e51.jpg

53ba6f90d826fb822d1f151441089200.jpg

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
This is a great cause and the Scott Center does wonderful things. And Jason is being modest. He has the best customer service. While he is supporting autism, please think about supporting him for your Rolex and jewelry needs.

txrunner

Established Member
In for a couple. Great cause that hits close to home

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread