10th anniversary?

Grandmarq86

Established Member
Im looking at an '03 cobra vert. And its got 10th wheels and a emblem, but I thought they all had red inserts and it has the suede inserts. Is this right?

03GT_to_03Cobra

Established Member
I believe they all had red seats, but someone may have traded with the owner...... some people didn't like the red seats.

Does it have the carbon fiber wheel and shifter?

sweet88gt

You really look at this??
Established Member
That does not say its a 10th ann car. It doesnt look to have a carbon fiber steering wheel or shift knob. I would venture to say its not. Someone put alot of effort in to make it look like one.

95greenvert

Established Member
steering wheel is not correct to be a 10th annivesary. It looks like a nice car its just not a true 10th anniversary.

Last edited:

Grandmarq86

Established Member
Yeah just got off the phone with the guy. He said that he was converting it to a 10th. Seemed like a nice guy though.

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
and why would you say that 10th anniv are slower? Yea I would have to agree, I own one myself and it doesn't check all the way out but looks nice.

Steve2050

Established Member
I think a 10th has different shifter boot/knob, steering wheel, calipers, wheels, floor mats, red inserts on seats and door panels.

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
I would say its not a 10th,Looks like somebody was trying to make it a anniversary look a like.I just looked at my old carfax for my car and it did not say it was a 10th but the window sticker does if you have one available.Good luck man.

Juruense

Banned
Tough call on that, but I think it is a 10th. The red inserts really do not go with the silver so you see a lot of the silver 10ths swapping seats. I am going to say 60% likely to be a real 10th.

Also 10ths are not slower and there were only 2003 made. They have a lot of nice dress up items and I think they rock :rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, the OP already talked to the owner since his first post. Kudos to the owner for being up front about this. As long as he discloses what the car is or isn't, and the buyer is okay with it, no foul. :)

Grandmarq86

Established Member
He said that he's got the knob, boot and steering wheel but hasnt installed them yet. But I don't know, I would feel kind of lame with a fake 10th.

Users who are viewing this thread