11.49 @ 126

BLK96NAPWER

Established Member
4 Banger [email protected]

Here is my first time down the track in my new Evo(4cyl). Notice how rubber is had on the 3 to 4 shift. Goto www.switzerperformanceinnovation.com and click on the video button on top. The red evolution is mine click and enjoy :thumbsup: Since this vid we have turned the boost up in order to run the in the 10's on street tires, with stock suspension. Check out some of the Saleens and Cobras dyno runs on the site as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Nice numbers... What kind of 60' did you get? With a 126 trap and all wheel drive I would think you could run 10's?

BLK96NAPWER

Established Member
Thanks, Not to shabby for a four banger,turbo, NO NOS...hehe. I think now we should be in the 130-132 range. I am going to wait until that nice fall cool day to take her back. This run was a horrible 1.91 60 foot, I know I can get that down to a 1.6ish as well.
broke7 said:
congrats, and that is some nice mph

Last edited by a moderator:

2001stripper

Established Member
evoviiiyou said:
Here is my first time down the track in my new Evo(4cyl). Notice how rubber is had on the 3 to 4 shift. Goto www.switzerperformanceinnovation.com and click on the video button on top. The red evolution is mine click and enjoy :thumbsup: Since this vid we have turned the boost up in order to run the in the 10's on street tires, with stock suspension. Check out some of the Saleens and Cobras dyno runs on the site as well.

How are Tym, Matt and the rest of the gang doing? Matt put headers and exhaust on my Z-28. I also had my car dynoed there. Great numbers BTW.

BLK96NAPWER

Established Member
Small world. Tym is great and really working hard developing new technoligies for all cars. Matt is building a secret SVT monster that will be the fastest street SVT in the country(maybe second)and Scott and Eric are cool. Scotts Subie is going to be sick!!! Anyway thanks for the kind words and I will post more vids as time permits. That dyno is sweet!!
2001stripper said:
How are Tym, Matt and the rest of the gang doing? Matt put headers and exhaust on my Z-28. I also had my car dynoed there. Great numbers BTW.

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
Good run! I wonder what a little bit of the laughing gas would do. Hehe tens here they come rollin on in.

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
my 93 AWD used to hit the tires in 4th, good ole act 2600, best I got from it was 11.61@120 on a bonestock motor and FP green....gotta love them awd turbo cars.

Fast Willy

Established Member
damn that is one fast evo lol. Cant believe you churped 3rd and 4th lol. Your a mad good driver. That car must pull hard up top? I have a question though why is there such a big difference with lets say your evo and my cobra. My trap speed is 120 and can run 11.4's or 11.5's but with your trap speed being 126 and still running that. And I know your a good driver so I know its not that. What was your 60ft time? And the mile an hour shows its not doggin it up top so whats the big difference?

BLK96NAPWER

Established Member
My sixty was in the 1.9 or maybe even low 2.0's, yeah I am good at driving and shifting, but the two step on the mitsu was hard to get used to! I guess now I have it and cannot wait to get some 1.6's in the 60 ft. My Cobra was very easy to launch...a set of Mickey's at 20 psi, heat, stage, rev to 5000, and on green drop the hammer. With the evo it seems to launch best at 5500 rpms on boost, and slowly walk the triple disk clutch out. This takes tons of practice as if you dump(like in a cobra) you wheel hop and can risk breaking a front diff or axle...you walk out to slowly and bog, so it is definatly harder to launch than a sticky tired cobra...but when you launch it properly with a 1.6, 1.7 10's will be had fo sho.
SCMod46 said:
damn that is one fast evo lol. Cant believe you churped 3rd and 4th lol. Your a mad good driver. That car must pull hard up top? I have a question though why is there such a big difference with lets say your evo and my cobra. My trap speed is 120 and can run 11.4's or 11.5's but with your trap speed being 126 and still running that. And I know your a good driver so I know its not that. What was your 60ft time? And the mile an hour shows its not doggin it up top so whats the big difference?

Users who are viewing this thread