11 5.0 vs 07 gt500

Hangman

Modding is Expensive
Established Member
Good kill?

Good kill? what more could you ask for, completely legal ownage right there. One on one, run what you brung, from 0 till the finish line. Or would you prefer a roll race where some douche takes the hit 99% of the time.

2K1 SVT

Established Member
Good kill? what more could you ask for, completely legal ownage right there. One on one, run what you brung, from 0 till the finish line. Or would you prefer a roll race where some douche takes the hit 99% of the time.

I would prefer a story or video in the road kill section. This belongs in the time slip section if anything. Good try at sounding smart though :thumbsup:

99.9%stock

cuz stock sucks!!!
Established Member
I would prefer a story or video in the road kill section. This belongs in the time slip section if anything. Good try at sounding smart though :thumbsup:

Click the bottom link for video sorry it looks like one link. Thanks guys. I'll will be switching gears from 3.90 to 3.55 so no more shifting to fifth @ 1100 feet maybe pick up a couple MPH

Hangman

Modding is Expensive
Established Member

what would you know about smart? you put a v6 in your svt cobra and then you post a picture of a cobra snake in your avatar, you sir = fail

and there is a video.

Last edited:

9secondko

9secondko
Established Member
Wow.

Your GT is packing some serious GEARS.

I guess the 5.0 really likes them. Lol

With your power and chassis and his weight, I was expecting a decent win.

Not total carnage.

Very nice run.

Last edited:

2K1 SVT

Established Member
Click the bottom link for video sorry it looks like one link. Thanks guys. I'll will be switching gears from 3.90 to 3.55 so no more shifting to fifth @ 1100 feet maybe pick up a couple MPH

Yeah that's my bad, good kill and your car sounds awesome :thumbsup:

what would you know about smart? you put a v6 in your svt cobra and then you post a picture of a cobra snake in your avatar, you sir = fail

and there is a video.

9590270.jpg

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member

I agree..... but the only thing the GT500 didn't "brung" was the driver. Good kill but switch pilots and I bet the GT500 would win.

kinda like the guy who couldn't break into the 12's with the new ZL1- do you really think that's indicative of the real performance of the car?

OP Good kill- your car runs strong. Almost in the 11's with a couple of bolt ons- AMAZING:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread