11.787 @ 117.82 Mph

elmo0244

Established Member
Originally posted by wuplash
yep my best time that day is in my sig.this was my first outing with this new setup and so far i have only made 13 quarter mile passes with the cobra.6 on stock pulley,2 when i had the rr2.75 and now 5 with my rr2.60.i still need a little more seat time to get my 11 sec pass,but the more i run the more comfortable i'am getting with the car and concentrating better on shifting quick.

you were getting some real nice 60' times:beer:

yea maybe we can meet there again sometime.
how much boost were you seeing with the 2.75 pulley?

03ZINCSVT

Established Member
I am new to the "Cobra world". I had a 02 GT that got wrecked when I was T-boned, subsequently buying a 03 Cobra......I need to get advise to get the car from stock to really kicking A$$ (close to the 500's in RWHP if not more. We all know more is better). What are the best items to buy, that REALLY work? I know intake, exhaust and chip, but what seems to work the best. Has anyone messed around with UPR? :bowdown:

elmo0244

Established Member
check out my sig i had 450 w/o the catted-x and brisk plug's. if wanted 500 hp all i would have to do is get the apten porting done.there are alot of ppl here with upr product's they seem to like them.

elmo0244

Established Member
Originally posted by WIRELESS
Yeah I was clicking the little red box instead of the P.M. bar. I'll give you a call...I have an extra Diablo tuner for an 03-04 Cobra if you know anybody up there that wants one.
why do you have two?i have seen a few 03/04 running around but i have been in my accord if i was in the cobra they would maybe try to talk to me:lol: i will let you know.

WIRELESS

Were all crazy here....
Established Member
Two friends of mine own performance shops and they both ordered one for stock when I got my car I just picked up the one that came in first. I can sell it for like 350 which is much better than retail. One guy also has a few of the Diablo pulleys as well.

cyaford

Established Member
Originally posted by elmo0244
is my mph slow guy's?:shrug: i see alot of sig's with alot of 120's plus.

I ran a 12.70 @ 117 in my Z06 at Beech Bend with a 2.2 60ft when I had 361.7rwhp/359.6rwtq on the stock F1s. I haven't been since I've added a set of Kooks LTs with high flow cats and a X-pipe. Most people up there that ran street tires and then swapped out to slicks lost maybe 1mph. It wasn't much. I haven't had my Cobra to the track, which has about the same mods as yours. I put down 445rwhp/467rwtq last week. I plan on racing the 2 side to side on a closed road to see which one would pull on the street. I'm just waiting for a another driver. :D

elmo0244

Established Member
Originally posted by cyaford
I ran a 12.70 @ 117 in my Z06 at Beech Bend with a 2.2 60ft when I had 361.7rwhp/359.6rwtq on the stock F1s. I haven't been since I've added a set of Kooks LTs with high flow cats and a X-pipe. Most people up there that ran street tires and then swapped out to slicks lost maybe 1mph. It wasn't much. I haven't had my Cobra to the track, which has about the same mods as yours. I put down 445rwhp/467rwtq last week. I plan on racing the 2 side to side on a closed road to see which one would pull on the street. I'm just waiting for a another driver. :D
i will drive it for you i will be in nashville next week.where are you dynoing in nashville?i went to performance garage.just kidding about racing one of your car's:beer: unless:)

cyaford

Established Member
i will drive it for you i will be in nashville next week.where are you dynoing in nashville?i went to performance garage.just kidding about racing one of your car's:beer: unless:)

Yep, Chris at TPG did the dyno. A supercharged(Roe?) '98 Viper dyno'd after I did and put down 525rwhp on his first run. I left after that due to their A/F box acting up. The A/F on my Cobra's run was 12.2.

I have a few friends already waiting to be the "other" driver. :lol:
When will you be in town? There are nice cruise-ins on Friday and Saturdays, unless the weather is looking bad. I some friends with C5s, Lightnings, Cobras, a Ram SRT-10, and other fairly fast vehicles. The ride out to dinner after the cruise-in is my favorite part of the week. :-D

elmo0244

Established Member
Originally posted by cyaford
Yep, Chris at TPG did the dyno. A supercharged(Roe?) '98 Viper dyno'd after I did and put down 525rwhp on his first run. I left after that due to their A/F box acting up. The A/F on my Cobra's run was 12.2.

I have a few friends already waiting to be the "other" driver. :lol:
When will you be in town? There are nice cruise-ins on Friday and Saturdays, unless the weather is looking bad. I some friends with C5s, Lightnings, Cobras, a Ram SRT-10, and other fairly fast vehicles. The ride out to dinner after the cruise-in is my favorite part of the week. :-D
when was a/f thing mess up?that's about what mine was last time dynoed.i was thinking about going there on the 25th to dyno my honda accord if everything work's out.

WIRELESS

Were all crazy here....
Established Member
Total Engine Airflow here in BG has a dyno. It would be an in the middle location for the both of you. TEA is of 5.0 Trick Flow fame and recently did the PI 2V heads on the 5.0 mustang and S.F. magazine 600hp engine. Brian Tooley owns it and very knowledgable.

elmo0244

Established Member
Originally posted by WIRELESS
Total Engine Airflow here in BG has a dyno. It would be an in the middle location for the both of you. TEA is of 5.0 Trick Flow fame and recently did the PI 2V heads on the 5.0 mustang and S.F. magazine 600hp engine. Brian Tooley owns it and very knowledgable.
what's there number?

cyaford

Established Member
when was a/f thing mess up?

That was this past Thursday. It was working fine on my run, so I don't know if they ever got it fixed after I left. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread