'11 Ingot w/ 20x9/11 Piano Black F14's :)

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Damn, looks good man! Im soo on the fence about the Saleen grill, I see some that look amazing, and some that make me think otherwise. This one is pushing me to buy one though!!

OP, how does it ride with those springs? Any other suspension mods?

Last edited:

Digital_Synapse

Established Member
can i ask what was the going rate on rims and tires?
wheels are $1910 plus shipping/tax
tires are $300-$600 each front, and $400-$800 each rear depending on the size and compound you get. You can put cheap tires on, but if you're going to invest in performance, get a good tire. I love these.

Love it what are the offsets on those wheels and did you have to do anything else besides springs to lower it. Looks SICK
Call Forgestar and talk to them, they can help ya out better than I. They don't like to disclose that info for some reason.

Those are sick nasty good looking. Need the offset. I'm saving more as I thought I had settled on the TSW Nurburgring. Wow wow wow
F14>the ring
Looks phenomenal.
Great choice!
Finally someone drops some coin on a nice set of rims for an '11.
Thank you sir, it helps my gf loves them and was egging me on. lol
That car looks so sexy I am tempted to drop it into the pr0n folder.

*dropped into pr0n*

SLVRNBLK

Established Member
That's flippin' SICK!!! I believe I saw your car in the parking area at the Texas Mile last month. I thought it looked great then. Nicely done sir! Very nicely done!!! Just damn.

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
Any rubbing when the wheel is fully turned left or right? How about when someone else is in car? Just curious, looks good.

Digital_Synapse

Established Member
Any rubbing when the wheel is fully turned left or right? How about when someone else is in car? Just curious, looks good.
Nope, same height in front as stock wheels.

OP- Are those the semi or deep concave versions?
Semi
^^The 20's aren't really concave. I think the 19's are the ones to get if you want a deep concave.
Nope, cancavity profile in these wheels is set no matter the dimensions. You pick either, but semi concave is available in 20x10 or 11, where as deep concave is only in 20x10.5 or 12.

Users who are viewing this thread