'11 Ingot w/ 20x9/11 Piano Black F14's :)

kingnut

Established Member
I dont think the forgestar wheels come stamped with their offset. Would be nice to know.

Melvo

Trying to be fast
Established Member
I found a site that offers them and they say about 4 of the offered offsets fit our cars. I was wondering what there were so I could have this stance

Scotty_5.0

Established Member
absolutely beautiful. i've never been a fan of silver cars but this is an exception. what's your suspension set up? i love the stance.

Cersei11

Established Member
Digital I know you had some rubbing issues with the 305/35 and you're sportlines. Did you end up going with a different size??

Digital_Synapse

Established Member
Last edited:

RIPN

Established Member
Hey Digital you running 19x11 on your 14? If you are, did you have to do anything to fit 11" in the back by chance?

nissenc1337

Established Member
i'm wanting the same wheel size too but can't figure out what tire size. what size did you run up front to keep from rubbing? did you have your rear axle centered after you lowered it?

Digital_Synapse

Established Member
I will look into those questions when I get home. It was a great setup. The '14 is gone now too. Was almost killed last weekend, the car did its job. No bumps, bruises, nor soreness. So happy with Ford I'm picking up my 8th Mustang tomorrow. Picking up a '15 TY 5.0.

Users who are viewing this thread