12,000 miles, 466hp, 478 tq, 03, new price must sell!

bborder

Established Member
I wanted to clear something up - In your quote below you indicate that there are no liens on the car, yet you have a rock bottom price. Is the rock bottom price just a subjective amount or is it based on a payoff?

"Blackvenom12
I Like Snakes

Trader Rating: (0) im in california, 24500 is my rock bottom price, I have my next car ready to buy, no liens on the car title in hand ready to deal "

milhous

Established Member
Hey, thanks for replying to me on modularfords. This economy is definately screwing all of us!! The sad thing is, I actually turned down $12k for my car six months ago, now I am searching for someone to pay 9k for it!! Damn, the car market has gone wwwwaaaaayyyyyyyyy down hill!!! Anyways, my car is STILL for sale, and the wife still won't let me buy a cobra until the GT sells.........

i have told a couple of other Terminator owners this, but If you or I can sell my car I will definately be interested in your car! I feel like a tire kicker for saying that, but the economy is f***in all of us!! Some of the cars I looked at 6-7 months ago are still for sale!! (Mine is too, so I am not talkin crap!!)

Anyways, hopefully something good happens one of these days, because there are some rediculous deals right now that would have been just a dream 6 or more months ago!!

Blackvenom12

I Like Snakes
Established Member
haha i feel your pain man, I would love to sell her to you. I just have to find that certain person, and hopefully your it! Keep me posted on the GT sale, because I dont think this thing is going to be moving anytime soon

colin450

Established Member
would you consider a 2000 ram 2500 with the 24v cummins plus cash its got 35s an edge juice programmer and 5 in single stack its fully loaded laramie hit me up if interested this is my buddies name by the way im jus lookin for a cobra on this forum yours is mint by the way

James4litre

Established Member
this is a steal 12k miles!, if it was three semesters in the future id be all over this, wish i could do it now, maybe since gas prices have gone down someone will buy it good luck man.

heywaitfourme

Established Member
Good luck with the sale blackvenom. Had my car for sale since january. Had it priced to move and it's still here. It's my new D.D. Hope you don't have as much trouble's as I did.

bump for a clean car at a good price!!

Users who are viewing this thread