12,000 miles, 466hp, 478 tq, 03, new price must sell!

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member
hahaha i know, i know it sounds silly but when i set out looking for a terminator i always wanted a normal one ... i love this car but i still browse the others for sale , huess im bein a fool , i would probably choke up when it came down to parting anyways .

Hey good luck on the sale that car is chery looking

04_Snake

04 baby
Established Member
thats the sexiest Sonic Blue ive seen! thats the color i want sooo bad. if its still around in 2-3 months i would be more than happy to go to so cal to get it. good luck!

Blackvenom12

I Like Snakes
Established Member
haha thanks man its lookin like its gonna be that way, if you wanna put a down payment on it I will gladly put your name on it... and im serious let me know if you are interested

primo

Established Member
I really wanted that car. I was ready to buy it until i read the ad correctly. Yeah, 2k less but I'd be driving in it right now and you'd have it off your hands. I flew into montana and bought the silver one instead. Told you I had cash in hand lol! Good luck bro, beautiful car.

Blackvenom12

I Like Snakes
Established Member
good for you man silver is always a good choice... yeah sometimes a couple grand is all it takes , good luck with the car!

Blackvenom12

I Like Snakes
Established Member
sorry 03cobraboy 25K, i edited the post and forgot the most important detail maybe i was dropped on my head as a child...

Users who are viewing this thread