12/27/05 GTG Bonfire Bistro

Blue03

Established Member
postban said:
Who is catching a ride on the Windstar Express........ besides me and Tony?

Brent?
Tim?
Rich?
All others local?

5 seats open

Dave, I am planning to be there. I have to check the wife's schedule but I want to go. 6:15pm @ BFWHQ correct? I get out of work at 6:00pm(Southfield and 9 mile) so it may be a few minutes past that for me to get down to you. PM me your cell so I can call you. What time are we planning to get back?

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
Sorry, they're inducing my wife on Monday or tuesday. Either way is a definite no go for me. Maybe I will catch up on the 7th...if not....some other time guys.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
WhippleCharged Sonic said:
Sorry, they're inducing my wife on Monday or tuesday. Either way is a definite no go for me. Maybe I will catch up on the 7th...if not....some other time guys.

Good luck to you and your wife Brent.
Long days ahead.

JP

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
plan b said:
I'm in like flynn.

Assuming you told work you wouldn't be there on Wed.
:beer:
and an extra :beer: for you my friend.

JP

WhippleCharged Sonic

Established Member
JP said:
Good luck to you and your wife Brent.
Long days ahead.

JP

Yep...one was/is bad (he's 2 1/2 yrs), but two is going to be horror...but it is all worth it. I wouldn't change it for the world.

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
Good luck with the pending Baby Brent, I'm sure Son #1 looks forward to a baby brother/sister.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
It's not as bad as you think.
The second was a little more work. But you got Mom and Dad to split the time.
Add the Third and then your free time is gone.
Mine are 6, 4, and 1 and it's great to be a Dad of three BOYS
I don't think I could hang with three Girls.

JP :)

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
Assuming you told work you wouldn't be there on Wed.

Yes, I gave them a warning. Next Tuesday is a no brainer though, no work next week!

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member

dude, seriously, tickle your wife a bunch see if you can get her to pop on the 25th!! Just think of all the money you will save on future Birthday presents :thumbsup:

j/k :fart:

welcome to the double dad club!

WhippleCharged Sonic

Established Member
JP said:
It's not as bad as you think.
The second was a little more work. But you got Mom and Dad to split the time.
Add the Third and then your free time is gone.
Mine are 6, 4, and 1 and it's great to be a Dad of three BOYS
I don't think I could hang with three Girls.

JP :)

Yep...this one is a girl. Gonna be difficult, but big brother will protect her from all the leg humpers hopefully. I'll let you know how one girl is let alone 3 :lol: ...could not even fathom that idea.

WhippleCharged Sonic

Established Member
postban said:
dude, seriously, tickle your wife a bunch see if you can get her to pop on the 25th!! Just think of all the money you will save on future Birthday presents :thumbsup:

j/k :fart:

welcome to the double dad club!

I think it is going to suck either way. Christmas day or the day after..either way how do you do that? You can't not get more presents because it is X-Mas time...I mean then my son would have to get nothing on his birthday. It is just going to be time to try to explain to my son that she gets more because of her birthday. Should be interesting. :p

Blue03

Established Member
Gonna be difficult, but big brother will protect her from all the leg humpers hopefully. /QUOTE]

Hey, remember the days when you were a leg humper? Those were fun times! LOL! Seriously, I have both a boy and a girl. I used to think the girl thing would be tough but it's really not. Just seems that way initially. Good luck to you both!

T.Bone

Established Member
It is just going to be time to try to explain to my son that she gets more because of her birthday

My birthday is 3 days (today) from christmas and that is one of the things my parents had the hardest time with, they always made sure that they kept my birthday seperate from christmas.

By the way Dave, I am going to try to make it and ride with you guys. I will call you if I can't make it for some reason.

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
Happy Birthday Tim! Hope you can make it.

Fathers are always happy to have a child at this time of year: another tax deduction!

Good excuse for drinking Guiness: I'm making Rye Bread so I subsitute dark beer for water. Of course 7 oz of Guiness is not enough to drink for lunch, so I just had to open up a bottle of Bell's Third Coast Old Ale. Nice rich caramel flavor.

Users who are viewing this thread