12/27/05 GTG Bonfire Bistro

T.Bone

Established Member
Thanks guys, it's been a good day! We spent most of it at the slot car track breaking plastic pieces off our cars.

Blue03

Established Member
Tim, maybe at the GTG Tony will sing happy birthday to you after he gets a few beers in him. LOL!

BlownShift

Rex Kramer -Danger Seeker
Established Member
Blue03 said:
Tim, maybe at the GTG Tony will sing happy birthday to you after he gets a few beers in him. LOL!

this cat don't sing but I might be able to burp a pretty tune

Blue03

Established Member
Dave, are we still on?? Forgot I will be getting off at 5pm today so there will be no issues meeting. Post up when you can.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Blue03 said:
Dave, are we still on?? Forgot I will be getting off at 5pm today so there will be no issues meeting. Post up when you can.

Absolutely, bus will be departing Billetflow at 1815 hrs. We will be staying at the restaurant a couple hours till 2100 or so. I believe Tony and Tim are riding along, got room for ya for sure. Anyone else, I got 3 seats left........

Blue03

Established Member
postban said:
Absolutely, bus will be departing Billetflow at 1815 hrs. We will be staying at the restaurant a couple hours till 2100 or so. I believe Tony and Tim are riding along, got room for ya for sure. Anyone else, I got 3 seats left........

Excellent, I will see ya then. I will pick up the first round for ya for hauling my sorry a$$ out there! LOL! On second thought it will have to be some wings, etc, or we may not make it back! :-D

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
I may not be able to make it.
My wife is sick and if she's not feeling better I can't leave her with the boys alone.
hopefully she feeling better later this afternoon.

JP

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Just got back, 20 people showed, huge success and a great time.

Thanks to Gary for setting it up, well done!

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
Sorry I missed out guys. My beautiful baby daughter was born this evening at 7:21PM. I am beat and am trying to get my son to sleep. Glad you all had a good time. I had a better time then all of you for sure. :D :pepper: :banana: :beer:

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
MidLifeC said:
You missed the best part...
$2 pints after 9PM. The rest of us stayed until closing.
Oh man, thats awesome.

I had a great time guys, I only got to stay for about an hour and a half though, next time I will come down earlier and stay later :thumbsup:

T.Bone

Established Member
WhippleCharged Sonic said:
Sorry I missed out guys. My beautiful baby daughter was born this evening at 7:21PM. I am beat and am trying to get my son to sleep. Glad you all had a good time. I had a better time then all of you for sure. :D :pepper: :banana: :beer:

Congrats Brent! :thumbsup:

Blue03

Established Member
WhippleCharged Sonic said:

Awesome for sure! Glad everything went well. The newborn thing is stressful until it's over. No sleep for you/wife(at least for a little while)!

Users who are viewing this thread