'12 Vert on Craigslist

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Looks like a nice car with nice options and mileage, but $54k+ is high. If it's the color you want and has the options you want; it's probably a descent deal at $50k. If it's not EXACTLY what you want, but you'd "settle" for it, (I personally recommend you walk and wait for what you want) I'd say like IA Shelby said, $47-$49 range would be about my limit. When the 2013's become more available on the used market, the crazy ADM cars sit long enough to drop below MSRP and the 14 order banks open up; 12's, just like the 10's and 11's before them, will drop into the low-mid $40's regardless of miles and options.

EDITED: I misread the add, I thought he was asking $59k...

Last edited:

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
Wasn't there a difference of $4k [more] between the '12 Coupe & Convertible?
Base price on a '12 coupe- $48k +$3k Nav +$4k [drop-top]= $55k est. new, right?
I was thinking the estimate value [used-car] would be a little higher [$50k to $52k] since its a convertible.....
But of course, I think the seller is trying to include the ADM-Markup to "inflate the sticker price"....

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I bought in Feb 2012 a 2011 GT500 Vert...see pic below with everything except Performance Package for $47k...stickered new for $57k. Mileage on the car was 302. I looked for over a year on and off to find one like this...price, mileage, etc. I check autotrader and cars.com alot....which is where I found it.

EDIT: You should be able to find one for under $50k...just gotta search. I found this one at a small dealership in PA about 3 hours away from me. They had sold it to the original owner so, I was able to get the scoop on it too! Makes it nice so you know who had it before you. Also it was stock so, I know it was not abused.

Last edited:

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I say it is worth 47-48. You have to take a bigger hit than $5,000 when comparing new to used...even though it only has 2,000 miles, once it leaves that showroom floor..

Users who are viewing this thread