1200 HP 03' Viper Pics...

umustdv8

Established Member
Came across this car as I was shopping...

eBay Ad

viper1.jpg

viper2.jpg

viper3.jpg

Seller says it has been completely rebuild with Twin Turbos, Intercooler, Nitrous, and full racing suspension to produce 1200 hp and says it runs 8.92 in the 1/4. I wish I had $140,000.00 for this beast! I thought I'd share the pics.

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
I got a Viper v10....

I got a Bulit Motor, Viper V10...

I got a Built Motor, Twin Turbo'd, Viper V10...

Well I got a Built Motor,Twin Turbo'd, Nitrous'd Viper V10 bitches....

Now, Is all this necessary?

Nope, but it's bad ass

Good Find

Last edited by a moderator:

DocHolliday01

Established Member
i don't care what people say about john hennessey that som'bitch knows how to build one badass car. that car would pay for itself pulling up to an enzo ferrari and handing it its ass for. nice car.

jpicc

Established Member
There is someone iin my area that owns one them also. Go figure that he owns a dodge dealership (also a ford, chevy and mits.)

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
Preety sure that viper goes 9.60's. Jason heffner (Heffners performance) right up from my house has the fastest and most bad ass vipers out there. his went 9.48@157mph Im preety sure.

Jamie33

Up in smoke
Established Member
Originally posted by F8TL-WS6
Preety sure that viper goes 9.60's. Jason heffner (Heffners performance) right up from my house has the fastest and most bad ass vipers out there. his went 9.48@157mph Im preety sure.

the fastest vipers and in texas

ive been to hennessey's shop in houston, that had an older body viper in the 8's too

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
looks sick, but i dont get off on vipers. i prefer a super clean vette, or a fox body anyday.

Ling_650vette

Quagmires Apprentice
Established Member
If John knew how to build a car, there wouldnt have been so many lawsuits against his ass. Its a badass car, but I dont think John Hennessey had anything to do w/ what HMS is now. He should be roomin next to Martha Stewart for all the people he bent over.

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
How did Hennessey dick people over? Not that I'll ever afford anything he builds, but I'm interested in where I can find details to back this up.

Steph

Established Member
Damn this car must be emptying its fuel tank by simply smashing the gas :uh oh: . What a monster.

Users who are viewing this thread