1200 HP 03' Viper Pics...

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Jwilliams said:
That car won the Supercar shootout in car & driver i think it was recently.. pretty sick.

The Hennessey in C&D's Supertuner Shootout was "only" making 800 hp, this beats it by 400 hp!!

J15BIG

Established Member
amazing! a friend of mine owns an srt/10 viper. first time he took me for a ride, i was expecting it to be fast but not that fast. was i wrong. his stock viper is unbelieveable. its crazy fast, and thats coming from someone who drives a 400+whp car daily. i love those things. you can pick up a used one for about 65K. Hmmmm...if i sell the cobra that leaves me with... :idea:

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Ling_650vette said:
If John knew how to build a car, there wouldnt have been so many lawsuits against his ass. Its a badass car, but I dont think John Hennessey had anything to do w/ what HMS is now. He should be roomin next to Martha Stewart for all the people he bent over.

How did he screw people over, I am just curious, not doubting you because I know nothing on the issue. I do know that he has built some pretty fast cars though.

yellow98stang

Established Member
Codes said:
How did he screw people over, I am just curious, not doubting you because I know nothing on the issue. I do know that he has built some pretty fast cars though.

I dont know the details at all, but my dad owns a viper and was looking into hennessey initally. I do know that on the actual Viper Club of America forums, you literally can not even mention the name hennessey. The forum now automatically deletes the name if you try and type it in because of all the shit that went down...
I heard that he was taking parts and stuff off other peoples cars to finish the BIG projects and bigger money spenders cars, but i am not positive.

later, Dan

Last edited:

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
yellow98stang said:
I dont know the details at all, but my dad owns a viper and was looking into hennessey initally. I do know that on the actual Viper Club of America forums, you literally can not even mention the name hennessey. The forum now automatically deletes the name if you try and type it in because of all the shit that went down...
I heard that he was taking parts and stuff off other peoples cars to finish the BIG projects and bigger money spenders cars, but i am not positive.

later, Dan

Wow, that is ****ed up if he did do that. I doubt they would do that if he didnt screw some people over fairly bad.

Users who are viewing this thread