124.4 ft/lbs gain with 2.76" and HPP tune

DocSVT

Established Member
Put on a BF 2.76 and went by HPP in Lewisville TX. for my first tune. Car was very Stock, FIPK, and Stingers with Stock midpipe.

Baseline was 391.1 / 359.6 SAE
Added Predator Performance tune 409.3 / 379.7 SAE
Added BF 2.76", BF Idlers, LFP HE, set of plugs, and HPP tune:
Ended up with 459.3 / 484.0 SAE heatsoaked (took 5 previous runs to get the AF ratio tweaked).

Good bang for the buck is you figure almost 125 ft/lbs of torque for a pulley and tune. Thanks HPP. :beer:

Last edited:

ASSASSIN

03 "DSG" Cobra
Established Member
DocSVT said:
Put on a BF 2.76 and went by HPP in Lewisville TX. for my first tune. Car was very Stock, FIPK, and Stingers with Stock midpipe.

Baseline was 391.1 / 359.6 SAE
Added Predator Performance tune 409.3 / 379.7 SAE
Added BF 2.76", BF Idlers, LFP HE, set of plugs, and HPP tune:
Ended up with 459.3 / 484.0 SAE heatsoaked (took 5 previous runs to get the AF ratio tweaked).

Good bang for the buck is you figure almost 125 ft/lbs of torque for a pulley and tune. Thanks HPP. :beer:

Good numbers DocSVT :thumbsup: I was also there @ HPP a couple of weeks ago to pretty much do the same setup as you. They managed 470rwhp 494rwtq out of my car and your right not bad for a pulley and tune. The guys at HPP were awesome :rockon: and I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. Now how do you like your LFP HE? Because thats the next thing that I want to do as well on my corba.

-Benny-

DocSVT

Established Member
Midpipe maybe next

ASSASSIN your number reflect exactly what the guys at HPP said. They told me my Stock Midpipe was costing me about 10rwhp / 10rwtq. Might be my next mod, but worried about getting TOO loud. Several have posted that Stingers get way loud with aftermarket mid. I was thinking maybe Prochamber with high flow cats or MRT catted H. Is your Crazy LOUD?

LFP is a very nice piece and cake to install.

adamb258

Established Member
Nice!!!!! how you like the new power??? i decided to stay 2.93 and port so i will have new numbers in january

DocSVT

Established Member
adamb258 said:
Nice!!!!! how you like the new power??? i decided to stay 2.93 and port so i will have new numbers in january

Pulls real hard in the midrange now, but.... from what I have been seeing with the newer ports from Steig, They are not loosing any torque in the midrage (actully gaining now) and are making some crazy top end HP numbers. Looks like the best of both worlds. How bout' a ride after the port. Never know the HP thing could be a disease (very contagious) :rockon:

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Great #'s man! HPP does it again!

PSI87 said:
Strong motor to produce that kind of base. Great numbers though, enjoy!

He said it already had a FIPK and Stingers with the baseline dyno.

Users who are viewing this thread