1250 TVS 2300 blowers and counting

SDHUSL

Established Member
Our business does a process to the TVS 2300 blowers / front covers after machining but before assembly. We started production on this job in mid-March and have run 1250 pcs. so far. After I sold my last Mustang I was "out of Mustangs" for a while and didn't follow the previous GT500's. Now know that the engine was called the "Condor", we ran those parts too.....

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/bcerecke/gt500blower.jpg

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I forget the name of the business, but if IIRC, they have been handling the TVS kits for some time. I remember seeing photos of the fixtures used that the blower case was placed into during snout assembly, etc. Weren't you doing them for Roush?

In Michigan, correct?

Last edited:

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
It's a simple Photobucket link with a jpeg photo uploaded to it. I get no warning whatsoever.

SDHUSL

Established Member
I forget the name of the business, but if IIRC, they have been handling the TVS kits for some time. I remember seeing photos of the fixtures used that the blower case was placed into during snout assembly, etc.

In Michigan, correct?

The machining work is done by an awesome machining company in Michigan (who is our customer for this program). We also work with the R&D folks in Marshall from time to time when they have prototype work that needs processing.

The housings are cast in Battle Creek, MI.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
So who is doing this portion (contracted to Justin at VMP in these photos, one would assume)?

VMPTVS2300Assembly004.jpg

VMPTVS2300Assembly011.jpg

VMPTVS2300Assembly005.jpg

VMPTVS2300Assembly006.jpg

VMPTVS2300Assembly010.jpg

These guys?

http://www.performanceas.com/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread