13' GT Mustang center exit exhaust

COBRA////

Established Member
I'm running BBK LT's, o/r x, 3" resonators, and hushpower flowmasters. Tell me what you think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    551.4 KB · Views: 1,186
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,675
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,903

FIVEHOE

Established Member
lol was that actually a Laguna Seca before you hacked it up like that?

COBRA////

Established Member
No I wish. Its just a emblem I had laying around the garage. I had it on my 11' 5.0.

Rdrcr

Established Member
I saw a 13/14 Mustang at SEMA that had the exhaust pipes exiting in the same location. Their setup was similar to yours but, they had exhaust tips protruding from the license plate panel.

Mike

COBRA////

Established Member
The roof has 1/2 x 1/2 aluminum going down the black weather strip. It's still under construction. I will be adding other things to it after the holidays. I just wanted to get on here for you guys to check it out.

COBRA////

Established Member
And I relocated the evap box to the trunk. I didn't know if y'all noticed it not being under the car.

Rios302

Established Member
Whoever vandalized your car like that not cool. Anyways I think it looks good but needs more work as in making the pipes look like they are actually there. Think Murcielago, Carrera GT.

scott_0

Established Member
to each their own man, as long as you're happy with it, but I don't know wtf your thinking with the flares, and omg, the front wheels sitting in so far........

COBRA////

Established Member
Well guys trust me Im not happy with it. But you never really know until you do something. I'm replacing the front fenders and front bumper cover. I'm going to have the rear flares blended into the panels. The front wheels look like they are sunk in because of the negative camber and being slammed at full drop. The flares are 3" wide so I have a lot of space between it and the wheel. With full negative camber the wheels tuck in the fenders. I didn't know until after the flares were installed. The rear flares are 3" wide as well. I'm running 1/2" spacers back there. So the with the 15 offset wheels they sit perfectly. I'm going to run a more aggressive tire in the back now that I know how much clearance I have. I had that all blacked out 11' 5.0 it was slammed with coilovers. Everyone liked it. I just went in the wrong direction with this one. I will get it back right and looking good.

COBRA////

Established Member
The wheels are 20x11 front and rear with 285-30-20 tires with 15 offset. With 1/2" spacers in the rear.

Users who are viewing this thread