13 GT Paxton Advice

Kevin @ Wicked

Established Member
Thats a nice sales pitch

We are cheaper text me.... :dw:

This industry is going to shit for the brick and mortar shops because of sales tactics like this etc. Its a shame, theres more than enough work out there for the majority of shops. Cut throat antics is ridiculous. I give JPC credit for wanting to enter this arena, especially being a true brick/mortar shop.

Id love for some of the business's that practice this to have to deal with it on more personal levels. Go into your doctors office, favorite restaurant etc and do the same. Im sure they would be shown the door. Whatever happened to paying a fair price for something, because people rely on profit to make an honest lving. Off my soap box ;) lol

DSargent09

Established Member
No thanks, I prefer what JPC and beef both do. It only benefits the customer but to each their own.

Opinions are like ass holes, and only mine doesn't stink.

92fiveohfox

Established Member
This industry is going to shit for the brick and mortar shops because of sales tactics like this etc. Its a shame, theres more than enough work out there for the majority of shops. Cut throat antics is ridiculous. I give JPC credit for wanting to enter this arena, especially being a true brick/mortar shop.

Id love for some of the business's that practice this to have to deal with it on more personal levels. Go into your doctors office, favorite restaurant etc and do the same. Im sure they would be shown the door. Whatever happened to paying a fair price for something, because people rely on profit to make an honest lving. Off my soap box ;) lol
A fair price is what the market dictates. It is a much bigger market now with the internet. Adapt or fall by the wayside. It is not just performance parts, look at amazon vs Walmart and bestbuy.

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Its an amazon world thats for sure. pretty soon your going to need that cable for your tv on game day and there will be no place to go buy it. you will have to wait for UPS.

Well pretty soon its going to be the same for everything we are just about to the point where we can not even operate a showroom any more

92fiveohfox

Established Member
Its an amazon world thats for sure. pretty soon your going to need that cable for your tv on game day and there will be no place to go buy it. you will have to wait for UPS.

Well pretty soon its going to be the same for everything we are just about to the point where we can not even operate a showroom any more

Don't worry, Amazon will get it to you same day with their drones! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread