13 GT Paxton Advice

Slowb00st

Established Member
Lol you guys crack me up...

Not to thread jack but im in the same boat as the OP and since you are both here. Thinking of going paxton for bang for buck power. I already have a set of Injectors and will do the tune myself, how much would removing the id1000 deduct approximately from the price of a tuner kit?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Lol you guys crack me up...

Not to thread jack but im in the same boat as the OP and since you are both here. Thinking of going paxton for bang for buck power. I already have a set of Injectors and will do the tune myself, how much would removing the id1000 deduct approximately from the price of a tuner kit?

give me a shout, you can't get pm's , not enough posts

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
I'm just glad we have such bad ass vendors all said and done their competivness offer us awesome deals. Will be contacting soon for purchase currently emptying and shaking the piggy bank haha

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
Lol,

There good guys and will treat you good, you'll be happy with your kit.

You remind me of those Sour Patch Kids candy commercials. You're a complete dink in one post, and then compliment them in the next. It's like you realize you're being a jerk, but you just cant stop yourself from doing it...

Last edited:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
You remind me of those Sour Patch Kids candy commercials. You're a complete dink in one post, and then compliment them in the next. It's like you realize you're being a jerk, but you just cant stop yourself from doing it...

Re read the posts, not sure what your talking about. I simply said we have the best pricing on Paxton / vortech kits. I also complimented JPC as a shop??? How is that being a dink.

Eric and Aaron are the ones that came in with the negative comments and videos. Not me?? Just because you say it, doesn't make it true.

I'm just glad we have such bad ass vendors all said and done their competivness offer us awesome deals. Will be contacting soon for purchase currently emptying and shaking the piggy bank haha

Your welcome! Competiveness just makes it better for the customer! :)

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
You talk about how your parts are cheaper.... and your parts are better.... and you have them in stock while they'd have to wait for them through JPC.... all in on open forum, instead of with TACT in a PM.....

Ya, you're def oblivious

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
You talk about how your parts are cheaper.... and your parts are better.... and you have them in stock while they'd have to wait for them through JPC.... all in on open forum, instead of with TACT in a PM.....

Ya, you're def oblivious

As far as that, the point is to be obvious of the advantages to ordering from my company?

We stock vortech and Paxton kits, so if you order one, your wait is usually quite a bit less. Most people care about that.

Our t bolt kit, matches the OEM sizes to help insure not blowing a tube off. It's not like I'm killing the bear on the those. We make about $10 on a tbolt kit.

The point of the kit though, isn't just to make money, the point of the kit is to keep the tubes from blowing off. If 4 of the clamps in the kits are too large, your still risking blowing a pipe off. I would think most people that are buying the t bolts, that would be important to them.

Don't worry. I'm sure our kit will be copied soon enough.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
After 10 yrs on this forum drooling over all these sick blown cars I can't wait any longer haha. This is a big purchase for me and I have a few questions that I would like to clarify before buying.

My mods are Boss mani, Sct handheld, O/R x, and Gt500 mufflers on a 13 GT 6 Speed. I will be running whatever remote tune comes with the kit.

Are these kits coming out to 5500-6k for you guys? My budget is pretty tight since I am also ring shopping. For some reason I thought I was looking at under 4500 bucks with injectors and bap but I may be wrong. Also are the clamps in the kit that bad that I need to order a T bolt kit?

My plan so far is to buy the Paxton with ID 1000's a BAP(not sure which), T bolts,and Boss mani adapter. Might shell out for the black or chrome finish as well.

Down the road I would like to add a Tial Bov, AED tune and new fuel system if I don't already have it. Hopefully enough to make 650+.

I've spoken to a few vendors but would like some unbiased info as well.

Thanks!

thanks for the business, really appreciate it!!

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
Kit purchased! Thanks Beefcake awesome customer service which is very important to me along with the price.

How I feel after I made the purchase

bea685ace6558735f6e2cb2478286fdc96ad4981375834ad29021318aab9462b.jpg

bam2012@TBR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Not sure what is with all the Hate. I buy most of my stuff from Beef with prices that are hard to say no to. If beef doesn't sell something I move on to the next vendor. Both Beef and JPC have sold me stuff, and I have zero issues with either vendor. I like to pay less for what I want, more money for the next part.

OP I recommend you get ID1000s and a bap, no reaosn to go cheap on injectors when 650 is your goal. Lund, jpc, aed are all great tuners. I have ran both aed when N/A and now lund with paxton. Never ran JOC tune, but have seen some nice cars that they have made/tuned.

Keep the hate out of the post and let the vendors keep the prices low due to Competiveness. In the end we the customer wins.

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
I went with the ID1000's and Vortech BAP. I will be runnin an AED tune. I will be adding plugs and JLT Intake although I hate how it doesn't match the color of the paxton tube.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I went with the ID1000's and Vortech BAP. I will be runnin an AED tune. I will be adding plugs and JLT Intake although I hate how it doesn't match the color of the paxton tube.

you can do the Paxton cai as well, it's more money, but a very nice piece and ties into your factory cold air tube as well

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
Dyno remote tuning want the best possible tune and NJ streets are impossible! I'm excited, next will be RXT clutch and alum flywheel.

Users who are viewing this thread