'13+ GT500 offset stripes

GT500-lolz@MPG

Established Member
Saw a '10 GT today.. Had a single stripe offset 1/4 to the vehicles left (driver side) and it actually looked pretty good. Was curious if anyone could render a photoshop of a Sterling Grey '13 GT500 with same setup (or skinny double) in the different colors offered?
Preferable stripes of this color and size but the stripe closest to the wheel would be flush against the drivers side of the heat extractor.
stripes.jpg

Any thoughts on the topic would be appreciated, thanks!

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I personally MUCH prefer the skinny stripes with outline stripe offered by the '11-12 PP cars.
I actually plan on doing a custom SS/KR style stripe with mine if I don't like the factory blue stripes ordered on my car.
-J

GT500-lolz@MPG

Established Member
You can find those taillights on Americanmuscle.com Also where can I find the stripes in that picture that was posted?

BCPD199

Established Member
You can find those taillights on Americanmuscle.com Also where can I find the stripes in that picture that was posted?

Wow! Such a little thing totally changes the look of the rear. That was the one thing I hated on the '10's thru '12's. And now it looks great. I wish I could repay the favor and tell you about the stripes..........

Users who are viewing this thread