13 GT500 -vs- 13 ZL1 + more

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Footage is from around March, and I had the GT500 vs ZL1 race on my old Youtube on here. This is however the second new video on my new Youtube. Make sure you subscribe.

[youtube_browser]JVJ7pBeJ9ng[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Great video, that white c6 ran hard, didn't expect it to dominate like that. Also only thing I didn't like all that much about the video was the music in between the rounds, maybe a different song? Or different type of transition?

Seahorse

Established Member
That C6 was moving out for such light mods...sure it wasn't packing something a little extra that wasn't listed?!

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Wow I'm surprised the ZL1 was so close at the end to the GT500... Interesting!

Ya I think the main thing was in March in St.Louis it was pretty cold that day, the ZL1 is an auto, and the GT500 is a manual. Im sure a 600whp brand new car first time out dig racing on a cold day can be quite a handful.

That C6 was moving out for such light mods...sure it wasn't packing something a little extra that wasn't listed?!
The Corvette ran so well I think just because it worked so well on that cold road. At the time it was just an 11.40 car, but it was able to just leave harder then anyone else.

Great video, that white c6 ran hard, didn't expect it to dominate like that. Also only thing I didn't like all that much about the video was the music in between the rounds, maybe a different song? Or different type of transition?

Thanks, ya now watching it again it looks a little just blurred together. Just rushed a bit too much through it I think. That's also why I just posted it up at midnight on a Sunday, saying "make you you suscribe" lol.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, that white Vette was laying it down for sure. Nice cars. But....my favorite is the one in your signature. :) Great looking MG Cobra!

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Thanks, ya now watching it again it looks a little just blurred together. Just rushed a bit too much through it I think. That's also why I just posted it up at midnight on a Sunday, saying "make you you suscribe" lol.

Lmao :beer::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread