"13 GT500 vs ZL1 Track Test Inside Line

mrlrd1

Established Member
Yes they do, and im speaking from first hand experience. Are you?

No you're not. You're full of shit and you know it :bored:

If that were the case, adding some lightweight wheels in the rear as well, along with drag brakes all around would add nearly 8-9mph all else being equal. Does that sound plausible to you?

And of course the Evolution GT500 had weight reduction. They'll pull the sideview mirrors to run a number :lol:

Last edited:

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member

If that were the case, adding some lightweight wheels in the rear as well, along with drag brakes all around would add nearly 8-9mph all else being equal. Does that sound plausible to you?

And of course the Evolution GT500 had weight reduction. They'll pull the sideview mirrors to run a number :lol:

Wow...you reek of stupidity. Just bc youre talking out of your ass does mean i am. I actually race. You know at a dragstrip. I also happen to run slicks and skinnies. I know what kinda mph i gained and the amout of et i dropped.

Since youre so damn smart what exactly do ppl gain by running bigs and littles?? I say .3 and 3mph on a 11sec car. What you say?

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member

He's full of shit? Hey kid, remember you got OWNED on this forum?

For those of you who don't know, this kid is a liar. :bored: He claimed his 420rwhp 3700lb fbody ran 10s@127mph cutting a 1.4x 60ft on 18inch DRs. :lol:

Called him out and he disappeared. Post your username on LS1tech, until then save the bullshit for youtube kiddo. :beer:

mrlrd1

Established Member
He's full of shit? Hey kid, remember you got OWNED on this forum?

For those of you who don't know, this kid is a liar. :bored: He claimed his 420rwhp 3700lb fbody ran 10s@127mph cutting a 1.4x 60ft on 18inch DRs. :lol:

Called him out and he disappeared. Post your username on LS1tech, until then save the bullshit for youtube kiddo. :beer:

No. I've gone 124mph. 3 weeks ago you posted 125mph. Now its 127mph? I never disappeared, and you know it ;-) Man crush much? :kaboom:

OWNED? Certainly not by you. Keep trying.

Edit: On second thought... Perhaps I should put on some lightweight front wheels and get that extra 3mph :lol:

GotHemi said:
Since youre so damn smart what exactly do ppl gain by running bigs and littles?? I say .3 and 3mph on a 11sec car. What you say?

That's quite possible. But it's not front runners only as you claimed earlier.

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
No. I've gone 124mph. 3 weeks ago you posted 125mph. Now its 127mph? I never disappeared, and you know it ;-) Man crush much? :kaboom:

OWNED? Certainly not by you. Keep trying.

Post your username on LS1tech kid, videos, slips, etc. Be glad to call you out on there

You're a liar, that's the only reason why you won't post it.

Like I said, owned.

speednutz

Established Member
If I had a ZL1 I'd trade it off for a 13 GT 500.

Seriously, if you have a ZL1 you have a Atiquated Car......... I suppose there's always Mods to boost the power but stock it's Antiquated.

Yellow Horse

Established Member
I take it this was your Cobra you mentioned above, because I had the very car you mention, 04, pulley, tune, JLT intake the only differance is I ran Toyo DRs and I can assure you it was no where near running 11:40s. Especially with a single pass.

Son, you jest caint drive.

11.30 second Terminators were/are a dime a dozen. I was pulling 1.58 sixty footers on the stock IRS.

You underestimate what the LS engine is capable of. It's really not making that much power.

What is it with Gubamint Motors and people that think the engines they build defy the laws of physics? I know some think their CEO, Barack Odumbo, can walk on water and part the stormy skies, but some of this is getting ridiculous.

It has nothing to with with who makes an engine, LS whatever..............it's about metallurgy, physics.................if hypereutectic pistons were so damned reliable why would anybody put a forged piston in a forced inducted car. Sooner or later these hi-po tuner cars are going to pop.

Last edited:

Yellow Horse

Established Member
On here. Evo said it themselves. They had to put the brakes on to fit the smaller wheels. They said wheels will be available soon that will allow people to keep the stock brakes.

The rear seats do not weigh 15-20 pounds if that. Passenger and rear seats would be a tenth at best.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Post your username on LS1tech kid, videos, slips, etc. Be glad to call you out on there

You're a liar, that's the only reason why you won't post it.

Like I said, owned.
Its funny I haven't seen the tool post in awhile ever since the '13 GT500 has been shown to be the king, now that the ZL1 is faster on a track he came back.
People like him are funny, let him defend that overweight, slower, shit interior, poor visibility, transformer fan based car.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Its funny I haven't seen the tool post in awhile ever since the '13 GT500 has been shown to be the king, now that the ZL1 is faster on a track he came back.
People like him are funny, let him defend that overweight, slower, shit interior, poor visibility, transformer fan based car.

He won't return to this thread, he'll disappear and troll again in a few weeks.

I'm sure everyone on LS1tech would like to know how to cut 1.4 short times on 18inch wheels and tires while running 10.8s with 420rwhp in a 3700lb fbody. :lol:

jtfx6552

Established Member
I take it this was your Cobra you mentioned above, because I had the very car you mention, 04, pulley, tune, JLT intake the only differance is I ran Toyo DRs and I can assure you it was no where near running 11:40s. Especially with a single pass.

Mine ran 11.41 @123 with 4 mods, 2.93 Lightning Pulley, Tune, CAI and BFG DRs.

Also went 11.70 with the same mods on the stock F1s.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread