'13 Mustang GT vid: MotorTrend

Supernova

Established Member
Good video, that thing nose dives like a bastard under heavy breaking.

Yeah, I was kinda surprised to see how much brake dive there was. I guess Ford wants to sell more FRPP suspension kits. Still a very cool car, nonetheless, especially for the price! I really like the 2013s.

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
I have a 2013 and the gear changes are tight. Took a few days but you just have to get used to them. Like said above you can't bang them like I did my t45 or t56 but I've had no problems rowing them when I needed to.

If I have one complaint it is the handling. It still handles like a small boat but you can correct that pretty easily and affordable.

Last edited:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I enjoy this guy's reviews. I've seen a couple of them and he doesn't seem biased. He's honest about what he thinks of the cars and tells both sides, and actually has a grasp of what the car was made for. It seems like most journalists don't have a clue about these cars. Plus he seems like he can drive pretty well too.

Agreed. Get him in the ZL1 and '13 GT500 for a good review of them instead of the crap ones that are out there now.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
I like the review and the car. I love that you can order the Recaro seats with it now. One of these is just a few suspension mods, a shifter and maybe some wheels/tires away from being just awesome! Of course I'd have to do some power mods too but that won't be necessary for all. Oh, and I LOVE the new hood with the vents!

Users who are viewing this thread