Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
[youtube_browser]vI9drvzFMKs[/youtube_browser]

HD available here

Jw what are your thoughts on this video

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Once Ford gets these gearboxes sorted out I may come back to the stable. That has always been my one and only complaint. Until then, keep trying Ford.

6.0GTO

Established Member
Its a shame that ford continues ignore the manual trans issues

They may not be ignoring it in the sense they don't care. It may be that the alternative or fix is just not cost effective. When you are promoting very good bang for the buck, shortcuts and cheaper alternatives probably have to be implemented.

Perfect example is the comparison to the M3. The M3 costs more and at best only offers similar performance. Nearly every piece on the BMW is probably of higher quality.

Neither is right or wrong. They are manufactured for the most part for two entirely different buyers.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I enjoy this guy's reviews. I've seen a couple of them and he doesn't seem biased. He's honest about what he thinks of the cars and tells both sides, and actually has a grasp of what the car was made for. It seems like most journalists don't have a clue about these cars. Plus he seems like he can drive pretty well too.

Last edited:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
I enjoy this guy's reviews. I've seen a couple of them and he doesn't seem biased. He's honest about what he thinks of the cars and tells both sides, and actually has a grasp of what the car was made for. It seems like most journalists don't have a clue about these cars. Plus he seems like he can drive pretty well too.

+1 Hit the nail on the head. :thumbsup:

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
he never answered the question.

you have to shift the MT82 in a certain. i can bang gears in my car with no problem. you just need to guide it into gear, not slam it like the tremecs.

THAITED

Established Member
I test drove one too and didn't have any problem banging through gears. I scared the crap out of the salesman. I'm still debating whether to buy it or not. I don't have any car payment right now and it fees good not to owe.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
This guy usually gives very honest good reviews....and I agree. Im currently driving one of these (auto) as a loaner while i wait for my car, and they are definitely great bank for buck! The power is great, the ergonomics are awesome! the suspension definitely needs tuning, but once you sort that out it will be fantastic for the money! If I could I would daily drive one

kbroush

Established Member
I think he did a good job as well with reviewing the car. Im just not a big fan of the fog lights. The boss looks so much better with blacked out fog lights. That would be an easy fix though.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
he never answered the question.

you have to shift the MT82 in a certain. i can bang gears in my car with no problem. you just need to guide it into gear, not slam it like the tremecs.

Really, i would like to know what you're talking about. Perhaps you can post a vid:)

I don't like the front end now.

What? Imo that's the best looking car since the sn-95

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member

I agree, and I'm not being some fanboi that's happy cause the car got a fairly positive review. He really seems to put forth a review that lacks the eurotrash-upturn-your-nose to American built cars.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread