13 Mustang GT VS 10 370Z Vs. 2012 Camaro SS

joe12289

Established Member
Okay so let me give you some back story really quick. There was a burnout competition Here in Corpus Christi Tx and I joined it. ill add a clip of it below. So needless to say my tires were bald. So then a couple of days later my Coworker wanted to race me in his 2012 Camaro SS. I said sure. I had a feeling in my gut that this wasn't going to be good for me. He is a famous shit talker. So anyway. We raced two times from a dig. First time. tailed Kicked out and almost hit him. He kepted on going and so did I. But didn't catch him before the runway ran out. I was slidding 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th. Lost to a stock Camaro. Of course he told everyone and there moma. Its okay i knew why. So i told him Congrats but to race me again when I had a fresh pair or rear Tires. He said okay. So fast forward about a month. I got my pair of new Pirellis. The stock one that come from factory. They were free thats why I didn't go with a wider tires... YET. So anyway. I told him . he rolled his Eyes at me and said again really? Lol I'm like yup. Well my other coworker over heard our convo and wanted to slay the Roush Mustang and thought it was an easy target so he joined.

So the match up was 13 Mustang GT VS 10 370Z Vs. 2012 Camaro SS. The two car are stock but mine has the Roush Phase 1 Kit. Besides that everything else is stock. Here are the vids. Check it out

Burnout COmp
[video=youtube_share;11S8sHegAsE]http://youtu.be/11S8sHegAsE[/video]

Pull 1 & 2 370z almost hit both Mustang and camaro so we slowed down
[video=youtube_share;UAmgFcsSLQU]http://youtu.be/UAmgFcsSLQU[/video]

Pull 3
[video=youtube_share;JRVcVG9g7Ss]http://youtu.be/JRVcVG9g7Ss[/video]

Tell me what ya'll think

Last edited:

joe12289

Established Member
Hey Dino you make pirelli sound like crap. lol Now of course the factory tires are agreeably to small for a stock 5.0 especially for a Boosted one. But I Kepted her in line For The V.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
what was up with that honk huge delay/fake on 3rd honk lol,

seems like fun thst 370 didnt do bad

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
what was up with that honk huge delay/fake on 3rd honk lol,

seems like fun thst 370 didnt do bad

joe12289

Established Member
Good job :)

Is the SS owner talking shit now?

Nope lol. He like I can't wait to install my supercharger on mine. I told him by the time he does that i would have upgraded from phase 1 straight to phase 3. Then your going to have to contend with a 675hp(flywheel) mustang.

joe12289

Established Member
Phase 1 is a Roush Supercharger kit that is rated at 575hp. What you are thinking is Stage 1 which on the 13/14 Roush Mustang is appearance mods. I believe and don't quote me that it's the Stage 3 Roush that comes with the upgraded suspension

mystcobra04

Established Member
nice kill, my question is do you think you could of taken both cars with out the s/c. i think you could have by a car lenght. stock ss is about 13, not sure about the 370. also have you dyno it yet?

joe12289

Established Member
nice kill, my question is do you think you could of taken both cars with out the s/c. i think you could have by a car lenght. stock ss is about 13, not sure about the 370. also have you dyno it yet?

I think it would have been close on the Mustang Camaro race.(without the 300+Ib cameraman) Now for the 370z I would diffenently take him out. My other coworker Had a 08 WRX. It had a Full Exhaust and Tune with more boost. Now the details on boost im not sure about. I think he was exaggerating. He said 20Ib. whatever. make a story short. i beat the Wrx From a Launch and a 20 roll. The Wrx beat the 370Z Soooo Yup

Oh I haven't Dynoed it yet. I wanted to do that after I go to the Phase 3 kit

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread