'13 Shelby Red Candy on the lot, 5k over :(

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I live in a bubble. some of the dealers here refuse service if you buy out of state. I hear you though, not arguing with you or mean disrespect. I contacted a few out of state dealers and they won't touch my car with all the mods to it.

If any dealer refuses service, you need to let Ford know that

Also- sell car on your own

bull3441

Established Member
WHAT??????? Are u serious if u didn't buy a car at a certain ford dealer they won't do a service on it??????????
Yeah, it's retarded. Not all, but too many do. That's why I drive over 65 miles to my dealer. However they charge ADM's, but have been great with service.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Bull- Tell you what. Send me a deposit and I'll get you a '13 at invoice for August/september delivery.

Edit: Holy PM's!! Y'all really want '13s eh? :)

I know of a couple that will be for sale under MSRP in August/sept.

When I know they're coming- ill make a thread

You know I'll take you up on this when the time comes and someday when you need a favor you will be able to count on me.

Donnie-RN

Established Member
Bull- Tell you what. Send me a deposit and I'll get you a '13 at invoice for August/september delivery.

Edit: Holy PM's!! Y'all really want '13s eh? :)

I know of a couple that will be for sale under MSRP in August/sept.

When I know they're coming- ill make a thread

What would invoice pricing on a 2013 be? Let's say Red Candy with navigation :)

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
Bob Sight in Kansas City has a blk/blk for 10K ADM and 2500 to hold it. Told them to **** off on the phone.

Im trying to find a dealer that will sell one with my A plan. I would say its too early for that right now though.

-Nick

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
So how much trouble would I get in. Wife is on a plan going to San Antonio, and her car(2011 SHO) is in for service........

vanhagar

Established Member
Im trying to find a dealer that will sell one with my A plan. I would say its too early for that right now though.

-Nick

I checked with 3 dealers on the A plan before I bought mine. All 3 said not available...no plans at all were available. I think we'll be waiting a while before they are.

Users who are viewing this thread