http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b123/DepWraith/Shelby/636487f6.mp4

352bc31a.jpg

6ebde2eb.jpg

e2b8a939.jpg

36db37ec.jpg

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member
I like its sound, but the thing I hate most on the 2013 GT500 is the quad tips. If I had the funds for a new GT500 they would be the first thing to go. Quad tips = traditional GTR, Vette, Fbody, etc. It sure as hell doesn't = Mustang. I would have go with an exhaust for a pre-2013 GT500, but it sounds pretty good on your car.

DepWraith

Established Member
Thanks. They are actually just small 40 series Flowmasters. Single tip would've looked silly in that big valence cut out and didn't feel like changing that. I'm at work, but off at 4 so will take a few pics to show how they line up and look.

brian70068

Established Member
Thanks. They are actually just small 40 series Flowmasters. Single tip would've looked silly in that big valence cut out and didn't feel like changing that. I'm at work, but off at 4 so will take a few pics to show how they line up and look.

Can you please take a picture of underneath the bumper so we can see the new mufflers if you can

Last edited:

2013gt5

Established Member
Sounds great. I'd still like to check that out sometime. Dealer told me that mine's being built in aug and ready in sept.

Blown10thCobra

Established Member
I'd be interested to see a better quality clip, maybe of it moving. Perhaps it's just me but I can't tell a major difference over OEM.

Users who are viewing this thread