1300 RWHP Mystichrome

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Is this the car that got walked like a dog by just a 900-hp gtr?

If you're rocking a manual, in most cases you're going to need 100-200 more hp than a GTR to keep up with it's non loss of momentum shifts. Factor in possible traction limitations from rear wheel drive and you've got your hands full.

People love technological advances when it comes to computers and cell phones but for some reason when it comes to cars some think it makes you less of a man

On any other night other than miles away at TX2k this cobra owner will find nothing that can even hope to keep up, I hope he keeps it the way that is fun for him to drive the majority of the time rather than what appeases the masses on SVTP who hope to live vicariously through him ;-)

TTMystic

I am owner of car, It was built at my shop for Jamie, this car has never seen much street time but is about to start, it needs major upgrades in rear end, tranny, and other areas to go fast, I took the car as a fill in for my 1500+ HP supra that was not complete, tires and wheels hook good for all of the doubters, car was turned down and was maybe making 900 RWHP, I did not take car with thoughts that I was going to take down lambo's, GTR's, LMR vettes or such like everyone is posting, Car was never on full boost, we tried but kept blowing off intake tube, we got beat by a camaro and turned it up to 27# of boost and grenaded tranny after about 4 runs dialing in the AF, this is a show car mostly but I drive the thing and race it, I have a 8 sec MMR mod car to go fast in, a 1500+ HP supra to street race, so to answer all of you wondering car will stay and 6 spd and will see several wins and several losses racing AWD auto shifting GTR's that anyone could drive on the street! Let the haters commence!

Jefe

Established Member
Keep us updated on it please! Pics and Vids of that masterpiece are a must!

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I am owner of car, It was built at my shop for Jamie, this car has never seen much street time but is about to start, it needs major upgrades in rear end, tranny, and other areas to go fast, I took the car as a fill in for my 1500+ HP supra that was not complete, tires and wheels hook good for all of the doubters, car was turned down and was maybe making 900 RWHP, I did not take car with thoughts that I was going to take down lambo's, GTR's, LMR vettes or such like everyone is posting, Car was never on full boost, we tried but kept blowing off intake tube, we got beat by a camaro and turned it up to 27# of boost and grenaded tranny after about 4 runs dialing in the AF, this is a show car mostly but I drive the thing and race it, I have a 8 sec MMR mod car to go fast in, a 1500+ HP supra to street race, so to answer all of you wondering car will stay and 6 spd and will see several wins and several losses racing AWD auto shifting GTR's that anyone could drive on the street! Let the haters commence!

I was driving in front of you Saturday, car is in the sig. I was hoping you'd do a little fly by :) haha

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member

I wonder if all the haters are still going to insist this car was putting out 1300 RWHP.............I think yes, yes they will. Lol.

stangfreak

Established Member

Now it makes sense. most of us thought you were making 1300rwhp on that race. 1300rwhp is no joke and the car is an animal. I hope you keep the car and turn refine man. we all love it

VETTKLR

Established Member
I was gonna guess that he just showed up with about 850hp of low-octane boost, but I wanted to let Rex be the one that said it. :beer:

Fast Orange

Established Member
Would be but.... this car was built to keep on the street and make gobs of power. Heck the car has AC and cruise control. AUTO=RACECAR
Stangfreak is a personal friend of mine and i gave him the ok to post up the dyno video, his car is also a beautiful example of what a Cobra should be. Now, since when does an auto in a cobra make it a racecar? My car is properly setup and makes 1150 to the tire, idles like stock, and gets over 20+ mpg. And it also has a/c, cruise, p/s, p/b, stock stereo w/ cd and the amps still in the trunk, but the big difference is my car gets it done on the street and at the track, and it is not an all out racecar, never has been. :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread