1300 RWHP Mystichrome

Zeekmann

Established Member
he likely doesnt care because while most in here are talking about how he should have built the car up hes out enjoying it as he sees fit. win or lose this is a badass car. :beer:

:thumbsup:

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Like they all say "haters gonna hate" , car is sick, the end period end of thread. If a guy wants to make a car to be a track a car, dyno queen, show car or garage queen, then so be it. Always something people want to hate on, kills me, congrats to the new owner on this car, it is a beautiful creation, inside and out.

stangfreak

Established Member
AJs car is not a street car dude. That thing is a full blown race car thats uncomfortable to drive. That why he never drives it in the first place. Dude you know me, i dont care what anyone says just because you can put some plate on a car and drive it 4 miles to mustang magic and back doesnt make it a street car. He cant even turn on the highway at normal speeds 60-70mph, he'll fly of the road with that spool. **** that. Joes auto TT stang, now thats a street car!!! My TT cobra is a street car... we drive our shit everyday and enjoy it.

Yea, joeys car has an automatic. People said auto is a race car. So joeys twin turbo car is a race car then according to people on here.

I was directing all my posts to the comments made about auto equals race car, not toward the mystichrome cobra owner. The car is sick and it's his car. The car is a beast.

Bro, let me know when you do the high boost pulls I want to see your car on the Dyno!! I remember your car with the kb setup. Shit was sick bro!

stangfreak

Established Member
But the topic is crushed time to move on. I'm looking forward to more races from this tt car. Incar vids please! Lol

TheHitman™

Established Member
Yessir, when I built this beast, there was a single-digit race car with a glide, nitrous, cage, drag suspension, 28x10.5 slicks, etc. sitting right beside it in my shop. I already had a race car, so I figured, "Fuggit, I'll keep a perfectly good T-56 and IRS in this badboy and replace them when they tap out!" Turns out they're still both running fine and the car's a blast to drive. I've still got my '85 GT with a 25.5 cage, powerglide, yadda yadda yadda, and take a wild guess at which one is more fun to drive? :beer:

How'd your boy do at the twisty track? Is that his '09 GTR in your sig?

Nope this is mine:

860417_10100661211977852_429313437_o.jpg

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Yea, joeys car has an automatic. People said auto is a race car. So joeys twin turbo car is a race car then according to people on here.

I was directing all my posts to the comments made about auto equals race car, not toward the mystichrome cobra owner. The car is sick and it's his car. The car is a beast.

Bro, let me know when you do the high boost pulls I want to see your car on the Dyno!! I remember your car with the kb setup. Shit was sick bro!

Yeah i know what your saying. Throwing in an auto doesnt make a high hp car a race car. Its personal preference and everyone will have what they like in there cars auto or manual.

Ill hit you up when i go. I need a twostep installed and my new exhaust.

Zeekmann

Established Member
hitman, that is one sweet GT-R. Love the pic too. How does the car hook on AWD with extra power?

venomws6

Established Member
hitman, that is one sweet GT-R. Love the pic too. How does the car hook on AWD with extra power?

With R888 Tires 1202whp GTR spins in 1st & 2nd gear by mid 2nd the car dead hooks... This from the latest build we finished in our shop. :thumbsup:

Zeekmann

Established Member
With R888 Tires 1202whp GTR spins in 1st & 2nd gear by mid 2nd the car dead hooks... This from the latest build we finished in our shop. :thumbsup:

Damn, that's sweet. Have you ran her at the track? 9's?

Users who are viewing this thread