1300 RWHP Mystichrome

TheHitman™

Established Member
Get bent go tell your 5 1300hp GTR"s go find some UGR cars funny no video yet of a GTR racing anything worth a shit surprise surprise. I know why u won't see any GTR"s running UGR cars they will get drug down the highway just like every other year!

ROFL, tell the lambos to bring it. Oh I forgot, you can't because you're not here

Last edited:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Ya because there is a GTR down there that can *($&# with a R PACKAGE CAR not even turned up huh? UGR is there. What are the GTR"s out doing oh thats right dragging 600hp vettes down the freeway and posting videos about it.

TheHitman™

Established Member
Ya because there is a GTR down there that can *($&# with a R PACKAGE CAR not even turned up huh? UGR is there. What are the GTR"s out doing oh thats right dragging 600hp vettes down the freeway and posting videos about it.

Well there is video of the car in this thread getting owned by a lesser hp gtr lol.

19935.slow

Established Member
Does it matter what boost it was on? Gtr won, thats it. Everyone on here acts like they own the cobra and are seriously butt hurt about taking the L.

TheHitman™

Established Member
as stated earlier "That cobra was on low boost at 800rwhp and GTR was on high boost making over 1000awhp"

Negative. The GT-R only makes 900whp. There is a dynojet on the car. The Cobra was on whatever boost he was on, whether that be 1300whp or whatever. He claimed 1300whp when he raced, he got destroyed, if he was on low boost he should have told the GT-R owner. I was there so don't act like you were.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Just fot the record cranberry only has one boost setting on his car and that's kill, so if you aren't ready don't run. At the end of the day the 1300whp cobra lost to the gtr with less power.

No one cares. One car is a brand new, expensive as hell, AWD, auto and the other is a 10 year old car that is an affordable, RWD, 6-speed. There isn't much for the GT-R to brag about with that win. The two cars are completely different from one another.

TheHitman™

Established Member
No one cares. One car is a brand new, expensive as hell, AWD, auto and the other is a 10 year old car that is an affordable, RWD, 6-speed. There isn't much for the GT-R to brag about with that win. The two cars are completely different from one another.

:lol:

At those power levels, a Cobra becomes expensive as hell and it becomes pointless to brag. It's funny how people make excuses to make yourself feel better about a car losing. It lost, If he didn't want to run he shouldn't have. Also with the amount of excuses here many people did care lol.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member

At those power levels, a Cobra becomes expensive as hell and it becomes pointless to brag. It's funny how people make excuses to make yourself feel better about a car losing. It lost, If he didn't want to run he shouldn't have. Also with the amount of excuses here many people did care lol.

I'm sure the GT-R at its power level was cheap to get to. Not to mention the price of the car :bored:. It gets so old with people on this board trying to compare unlike cars to one another. You and GT500slayer should make good friends. :thumbsup:

And call them excuses if you would like but they are indeed facts. It is a hell a lot more difficult to drive a RWD, 6-speed 1300 RWHP car than an AWD, auto with a lot less HP. Yay, floor it and press a button! A monkey could pilot the GT-R, lol.

Last edited:

TheHitman™

Established Member
I'm sure the GT-R at its power level was cheap to get to. Not to mention the price of the car :bored:. It gets so old with people on this board trying to compare unlike cars to one another. You and GT500slayer should make good friends. :thumbsup:

And call them excuses if you would like but they are indeed facts. It is a hell a lot more difficult to drive a RWD, 6-speed 1300 HP car than an AWD, auto with a lot less HP. Yay, floor it and press a button! A monkey could pilot the GT-R, lol.

Don't feel bad that the Cobra got beat by his slow car lol. :lol:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
God some of the comments in this thread look just as idiotic as the 1320video facebook page comments...

TCWaters

Established Member
Oh the internet, where people go to brag and bash about cars they dont own.

Stop it internet, we get enough of them at car meets.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Don't feel bad that the Cobra got beat by his slow car lol. :lol:

:dw:

Ummmm, yeah, I feel bad.

Your reply says it all.

The GT-R at 900 whp seems fast to me :shrug:. Insert, "my boys GT-R is putting out a lot more than 900 whp and wouldn't waste its gas on a lowly Cobra."

You fan boys, no matter what car you are cheerleaders for, you all act the same.

Last edited:

RussZTT

Established Member
auto does NOT equal race car im sorry. auto + turbo = winning. end of story. My car has stock suspension, stock rear, stock motor, full weight, even have the spare tire in it, a/c, radio, you name it. I dont even have subframes. If I put a 4r70w in my car its going to be a race car?

stick shift is fun, and I bet that cobra is fast. I wish I was the owner of that mystichrome cobra. I want it lol. But to leave the stick on the car so that it remains a "street car" and brag that it made all this power, then it doesnt perform or back up its numbers on the dyno, it means nothing.

my friends 8 second street car. 4r70w. 5L motor, twin 62mm setup. 8's at 165mph.

MustangJunkies.net AJ Twin Turbo Cobra Dyno - YouTube
My god what horrible music for that video. Any vids of the run at the track?

Zemedici

Established Member
:dw:

Ummmm, yeah, I feel bad.

Your reply says it all.

The GT-R at 900 whp seems fast to me :shrug:. Insert, "my boys GT-R is putting out a lot more than 900 whp and wouldn't waste its gas on a lowly Cobra."

You fan boys, no matter what car you are cheerleaders for, you all act the same.

Fanboys, exactly right sir.

When did street racing get all serious? It seems the Cobra was out enjoying his vehicle that he solely built to have fun in. So what if he lost? So what if he won? its just in good fun....

Either way the owner of that cobra has plenty more to bring. Looks like he was just out enjoying his car.

this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread